• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Dekuu, I would recommend you put the gel in your hands, OK, then put in/on your hair and then shape it:) it's really quite simple.
I used to use gel, but then I realized that when I excersized (spelling?) the heat and sweat would melt it and my face got sticky:ohwell:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Dekuu, I would recommend you put the gel in your hands, OK, then put in/on your hair and then shape it:) it's really quite simple.
I used to use gel, but then I realized that when I excersized (spelling?) the heat and sweat would melt it and my face got sticky:ohwell:
lol It was a joke :p

I actually pull my hair like this since it's too long and I don't want a hair cut yet

zrky

Smash Lol'd
lol It was a joke :p

I actually pull my hair like this since it's too long and I don't want a hair cut yet
picture
it was a joke on my part to:psycho:

my dad would kill me if my hair was that long, mine barely gets to my eyes and he says I need a hair cut:mad:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I hate when my dad says that to me.

I do not need a haircut. D:<

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Huh, I looked at it wrong lol

At first I thought your foot was propped up on the windowsill. Lack of depth perception FTW.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If you wanna be sexy, Livvers, you've gatta do something about that hair of yours.

Perhaps shave it, like Azua.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Really it's just a further ploy to confuse FastFox, who doesn't know if I'm actually a girl or not.

Next week I'll post as an overweight, aging man.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
FastFox just wishes she was a man but gets disappointed everytime.

Oh, and I like Livvers' dress :grin:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
fufufufufufufu

Kay, so I posted this in the OTL thread, but I kinda wanna post it here too. =D

Grad photos! Yeeeee.

These are just the preview thing on their website or whatever. I'm too impatient to wait for the official ones to be mailed to me. Stupid watermarks. >=[

I swear Cao and TM! The photographer told me to pose with my controller that way. x3

I'm the asian guy obviously. The other guy has been my best friend since kindergarten. =D He's the best guitar hero player in Alberta. He plays expert songs blindfolded and ****. It's crazy. But he doesn't smash so who cares. =P

And yeah. I brought my GC controller as a prop. (I also brought a Rubik's Cube. :p) I'm just that hardcore booooiiiiiii. Plus, I hate my other photos. They're kinda cheezy and stuff without my casual clothes/props. Not that those two photos above aren't cheezy. XD

VICTRA: THE MOVIE THE GAME.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, Victra, you need to have done what Cao did and have like 5 random controllers, it just looks coooler. :]

But nice shots all the same! :]

Cao and I ran around the city with another Aussie smasher and took more pics agaaain. Yeey! :]

CAO DUN LIKE YOUR FACE. >[

Completely unintentional photo of win. : D

Hosier lane is just too cool. :]

Chaco

Never Logs In
I really like the first one, and last one.

They're both really good.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I LIKEM ALL!

TM, you are a smokin' hot genius!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
That's AMAZINGLY awesome.

in the colored pictures, the ones taken with the camera are my favorite, they looks so picture like =p

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I realized that my hair is once again long enough to piss off Xsyven with emo pics so here we go.
Frowning time, now all I need to do is desaturated the colour.

Voilà!

Top Bottom