• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
all the pictures i've seen he pretty much looks like a man
100% man, 75% Ganon; 175% protoplasm.

Though, it does bring up an interesting point that the two manliest bloodlines flow in me: Viking and Scot. :ganondorf:

Here:

In one picture he did, I don't feel like finding it. He had on a tight shirt, was mad, and had clear man boobs.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14372946#post14372946

HAcoreRD

Hey, man. Don't hate me just because I'm Wedgie Boy.

Cut your hair, I had a hard time figuring out whether you were a boy or girl.

HAcoreRD
Trim that 5 o' clock shadow, people might mistake you for a dude. :glare:

In all seriousness though, you're a silly little dood. Kinda remind me of a weasel though; not looks-wise, 'cause making fun of people's looks is just what the leftover primordial stew of humanity does, but personality-wise. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Do you enjoy acorns, perchance?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Today we had to ''make a sci-fi creature'' and had a bunch of freaking looking pictures aliens and other creatures drawn by some pretty awesome artists to base our designs off. After halfway through my fish-man alien, I saw the rough design of a cylindrical dragon that the person next to me was doing, which inspired me to make this.

I'm really happy with how it turned out. :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Booyah! Just came back from watching Tripod at the comedy festival. Was the first at the line to meet em after, so got to talk with them for a bit while waiting for their pens to arrive, and then got a snap with em after :) (That's me in the hat on the left)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Jesus Christ, as soon as I read "rip verm", I was literally stunned.
I thought that wasn't possible and turns out that it's a ****ing lie.

Joking with death is never ****ing funny.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I gave him an infraction for it, not appropriate at all.

Top Bottom