• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rich... you know, you should have put that pic up before I started looking for you! :dizzy:

EDIT: Haha, well I'm a lazy *******, so don't count on me to do anything like that!

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kiki is wrong dearies. Even though I go by Ricky, my real name is Richard and some people still call me that D:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
augh...fine. i dyed my hair today:

feast. >>

actually its really cool, it glows in the blacklight. i've been playing with it for hours XD

edit: yes, i'm not wearing makeup. i appologize

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
I feel the same way, it's a total letdown to see azua post unless there's visuals.
Wow, Azau.

You've managed to convince them that your attention whoring is a service to them.

Amazing. I wish I had that kind of skill.

edit: yes, i'm not wearing makeup. i appologize
Now you're fishing for compliments.

Fine, I'll bite.

You look mighty good without makeup. In fact, you look better in some ways than you do with it on. A lot of girls don't seem to realize that makeup is not always a good thing.

Of course, the one exception to this rule is eye makeup, which is always a good thing if applied in moderation, and you do have some eye makeup on. If you try to convince me that you don't have any eyeshadow on, I'm not buying it. Sorry.

One thing I hate is colored eyeshadow. It doesn't work. Stick with the black, ladies.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601

on our geeky band trip to Tennessee and Dollywood

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
wow, Fanta, you look a million times older than those other kids...you almost look like the teacher or something...well you would if you weren't goofing off...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Dollywood? No way...I thought that was just a story to scare performers!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Hoi, Mediocre, I'm appologizing for the BLINDING WHITE that is my face. I havent tanned in a year. (I almost typed yarr)

The weird ugly brown **** around my eye is a leftover punch in the face from a soccer ball >>

edit: whoa, dollywood?....did you see any boobs?

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Man I go to Dollywood (or at least the area) every year because I live close. You'd be better suited to drive about 10 miles to the Ripley's Aquarium, the only boobs I've ever seen at Dollywood belonged to some drunk shirtless guys they were kicking out of one of those restaurants.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Fantasia looks like the classes mentally ******** boy who they feel bad for so they put him in the front of the picture and let him do whatever.

That was my first impression.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Crimson King said:
Fantasia looks like the classes mentally ******** boy who they feel bad for so they put him in the front of the picture and let him do whatever.

Yeah, that ^ LMAO

And, UGLY CHICKS GALORE!!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Azua said:
Hoi, Mediocre, I'm appologizing for the BLINDING WHITE that is my face. I havent tanned in a year. (I almost typed yarr)
I don't understand that mentality.

I like pale skin.

The weird ugly brown **** around my eye is a leftover punch in the face from a soccer ball >>
It did look like eyeshadow.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was about to say the same thing Donkey Dong...but then I realized that I'm a female that was in band so I'd be dissing my kind....and not to mention pretty much all of my friends.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Mediocre said:
I don't understand that mentality.

I like pale skin.

It did look like eyeshadow.

I like being tan. My eczema doesn't act up when I'm tan.

And yes, I guess it DOES look like eyeshadow, but if you poke it, it hurts. Instead of smearing.

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
Dear Mods:

Why not just cut the crap and change the name of this thread to The Super-Sought GamerGirl Azua Fanclub?

drcossack

Smash Ace
I didn't see any Trombones in that pic.

Actually, I'm not surprised there's none in the photo. I'm not sure how it is anywhere else, but Northeast Pennsylvania has almost no female Trombone players. I've only met two or three since my Senior Year of HS.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I wasn't going to say anything but I'll just go and say that Azua has my absolute favorite hair color dye in those last pictures. mmm.

And tans are unhealthy by the way!

EDIT: oh Azua you totally tried to send me a virus or something the other day.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
She's not my girlfriend....x_x We stopped by my house to pick up some food before we went to Homecoming ****.

on another note, my piratey goodness has returned.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Fierce Deity Vegeta said:
wow, Fanta, you look a million times older than those other kids...you almost look like the teacher or something...well you would if you weren't goofing off...
Bahaha. I don't have the beard anymore, and my hair is longer, but I still look a million times hotter than all of them >=D

mic_128 said:
Dollywood? No way...I thought that was just a story to scare performers!
Heck freaking yes, it exists.

Azua said:
edit: whoa, dollywood?....did you see any boobs?
I think there was one set, but I might be making this up in order to refrain from remembering the vast amounts of hairy old women with no boobs because they had to be surgically removed to increase their failing tarred lung capacity. Plus, that country singing chick with boobs the size of Manhattan is flippin ugly.

Donkey Dong said:
Man I go to Dollywood (or at least the area) every year because I live close. You'd be better suited to drive about 10 miles to the Ripley's Aquarium, the only boobs I've ever seen at Dollywood belonged to some drunk shirtless guys they were kicking out of one of those restaurants.
I thought that the wooden rollercoaster was really fun. I went on it twice, and it was great.

Crimson King said:

stfu noob, I'm sexy! :lick:

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
So, who wants to see a picture of me with my (recently updated) angelic, beautiful curly locks?
You do??
Well too bad for you, because I'm too lazy to hook up my scanner.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Azua said:
She's not my girlfriend....x_x We stopped by my house to pick up some food before we went to Homecoming ****.
So I was right that she doesn't care about the tan.

Mediocre is teh coolest. Just had to let everyone know that who doesn't already know.
If they haven't figured that out by now, they're a lost cause.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Actually she says I look a lot healthier tan. So poo on you! Not really.

oh my god that's the funky **** *busts out into techno*

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Azua said:
Actually she says I look a lot healthier tan. So poo on you! Not really.
I'm not into anything that kinky.

Well, I think you look **** good pale and **** good tan.

But if you get a cancerous growth on your neck then you won't look **** good, and you might wind up pretty **** dead.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Dunno about where you guys live, but here in the mountains the tanning beds stay freakishly busy. There are tons of those old burnt-toast looking crinkly ladies everywhere. I've known of more than a few people who have also died that way.

Top Bottom