• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
As I recall! A female poster, Kiwii, requested that another female poster, Azua, post a proof picture of herself in this very thread holding an eating utensil and a specialized sign. So yes, it's standard for anyone, of any gender, to be skeptical when a poster reveals herself not only to a girl but one with such stunning looks.

YOU'RE SO VAIN YOU PROBABLY THINK THIS POST IS ABOUT YOU DON'T YOU?

Well.

You're right.
Directed at seed of sorrow obviously.:grin: And while i may continue to posts pictures here,im not going to be holding a jug of milk or anything because i dont really seek to please the almighty internest.:tounge:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Eorlingowned.

Next post will be "nuh-uh! I'm bi! My grandfather was bi so that makes me a quarter bi!"

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!!

But actually, it doesn't sound like a bad idea... I guess I have been displaying my gay face for a month now. Time for a change!

No, nope. Wait. Too lazy. I'll just link to my Facebook instead.

http://niu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=30805672

You'll notice that I have a face for every occasion. My favorite is the profile pic. That's my "I swear it's THIS big" face.
I would post something like "Matt is full of win", but that would be an understatement. oh and, the aqua teen hunger force where meatwad makes a dog that ***** carl is on ..............................

and do you mean "tongue" as in :p, cause tounge is not a word. <<; lol

Matt

Banned via Administration
No, no, forget a jug of milk.

We, the humble brood of the Internest, demand a picture of you holding TWO jugs of milk. With crossed eyes and your tongue sticking out. That would be fantastic.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
No, no, forget a jug of milk.

We, the humble brood of the Internest, demand a picture of you holding TWO jugs of milk. With crossed eyes and your tongue sticking out. That would be fantastic.
I knew it was bad the second i posted it.:laugh: And the tounge thing,thats how it used to be on another forum i used to frequent.my mistake.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Sorry bout the possible double post in advance,dont know how to highlight using the wii browser.Anyway,those posts i stand by.whats your point?
What, so you're lesbian? Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Just post a picture of yourself doing "____________" and people will accept you for being who you really are. >_>

Not that it matters.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
What, so you're lesbian? Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Just post a picture of yourself doing "____________" and people will accept you for being who you really are. >_>

Not that it matters.
Mostly bi,but i lean toward one directly.Im debating doing that though.I dont want to for privacy issues and stuff,but the other part wants to laugh and prove blazey,blazn,flamer,or whatever his name is wrong.

Matt

As supreme moderator and, generally, cool dude extraordinaire, I demand that you prove blazey wrong.

For, uhhh, we'll say, great justice.

Miharu

Smash Hero
There's really nothing wrong with posting pictures of yourself up on the internet; just make sure it won't be demeaning to yourself, etc.

It's just 2 jugs of milk, and you with your eyes crossed and tongue sticking out. Meh.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Hey, if you can prove it, I'd be more than happy to apologise and admit that I was wrong. Mine was just a kneejerk reaction to the general rule that "gurlz dun exits on teh interwebs". =P

Personally, in this case, I'd love to be proven wrong.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Hey, if you can prove it, I'd be more than happy to apologise and admit that I was wrong. Mine was just a kneejerk reaction to the general rule that "gurlz dun exits on teh interwebs". =P
Maybe I will.Guess well have to see.:) Happy 1000 posts to us though!!

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, now that we're all coming out with our real identities, this is actually me:

not the old man, mind you. i'm the ancient computer. if you want my to prove it, i guess i can post a pic of me doing like arithmetic or something. also, yeah, i actually don't like your fleshy human women. i'm into sleek laptops and the like, preferably with as many usb ports as possible.

Matt

Not JUGstice? :p
I tried SO hard not to make that pun, but you had to take it there, didn't you? Didn't you?! You've opened the floodgates, missy!

After seeing your picture, I'm convinced that your name should be Got Milk?!

Also, I only have four USB ports. :urg:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The only thing I see wrong with m3gav01t's picture is that huge steering wheel. Just what exactly is that for, mister?

(Ewwww. Horrible pun deactivated. I think only matt saw that, and I give him my appologies.)

My face looks like this right now. :urg:

Sporkman

Smash Ace

Your section was one of the worst, and when I did it, you were a guy. Nice attempt at a subtle sex change, commendable, really, but you missed one.

Also, when did you become bi?

Not that I want you to stop posting pics of your sister, by all means, keep them coming.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
well, now that we're all coming out with our real identities, this is actually me:

not the old man, mind you. i'm the ancient computer. if you want my to prove it, i guess i can post a pic of me doing like arithmetic or something. also, yeah, i actually don't like your fleshy human women. i'm into sleek laptops and the like, preferably with as many usb ports as possible.
Dude, I totally know some laptops that would like to meet you. But when you say sleek... do you think 17" laptops are too big, you know, are you more of a 15.4" kinda guy? (I think 13.1" is too small... I mean seriously, put some memory on that processor!)

Florida

イーグランツ

I've got a new haircut. It feels weird to not be able to fling your hair around like a girl =/
I'll just have to get used to not doing that, then xD

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'm flattered that a few people have put so much time into trying to prove that I'm not a girl,but just becuase you twist things,doesn't mean that I'm not a girl.:laugh: I could post 50 bazillion pictures here and that still wouldn't satisfy some people so instead this is my new picture.

So awesome...:laugh:

Cless & Matt FTW though.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This is an entirely disgusting picture, but hey-- I haven't contributed for a while.

I have to wear this picture around my neck all day at work.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
reaallly good pictures blah blah kitten (no homo, but that pic is crazy)
The camera itself isn't anything special. It's like 2.3 megapixel, and the lens is nothing special. I just know my way around Photoshop and know some basic lighting principals (how great am I?).

I think Got Blood is a girl. C'mere baby.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
The camera itself isn't anything special. It's like 2.3 megapixel, and the lens is nothing special. I just know my way around Photoshop and know some basic lighting principals (how great am I?).

I think Got Blood is a girl. C'mere baby.
o.o i'm a girl!

NOT AAAAAAAAAA X_X

but i got new pics!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878

My behb and I. (I only met my hair grow for her, it's nice and cut now just the way I like it:)).

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I dont believe i posted these pics before...

Here are some of our last scenario paintball game.

Thats me in the middle. We took a lot of ground with that charge.

Our advance was halted for a moment as we took fire.

That's me with the pistol. I was actually duel-wielding two guns. We raided that hotel and made it to the roof. It was one of the most intense feelings I've ever had.

Team party photos:

This is what happens when we get a few beers in us. Yes that's me in the arms of 3 grown men.

And this is our team Asian. Shes so cute and tiny! ^.^

saberhof

Smash Master
^ riiiiiight =O

this is me with A day to remember after opening for them at Soma for the sleeping tour =OOOOO!! it was an awsome show.

Top Bottom