• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The Bahamuts look like one of those TV couples that look like each other.

It's not a bad thing! I'm just sayin' if someone told me you guys were boy-girl twins, and you weren't wearing your wedding apparel, I'd believe them.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I hereby present to you possibly the most stereotypical pictures of Australia ever (i am ashamed)

i figured it was a good idea at the time

OMG I FOUND NEMO

OMG ITS CRUSH! i got to pet him too <3

OMG sleeping skippy is cuter than all of us

and to complete the typicalness, the opera house in all of its billionth photographed glory

last group happy pic

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
OMG, YOU FOUND NEMO AND CRUSH!!!!

"Totally d00d"

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Here I am at an anime convention in my country, El Salvador

I'm the one holding the blue controller. (I tend to open my mouth when I'm playing...:embarrass)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Xsyven, you're in the acting biz? In theaters? Where are you from? (also come to Oregon like you said :< :< :< )
Caotic, last pic person on the right looks an awful lot like what I remember Ken looking like..? confirm/deny

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsyven, you're in the acting biz? In theaters? Where are you from? (also come to Oregon like you said :< :< :< )
I'm a Utahn performing arts minor in college. That headshot was for my audition for Sweeney Todd. I got Tobias's understudy/A guy that sells birds. =/

I'll be in Oregon SOMETIME before December, so yeah. I'll see you folks then. Last time I was there, you guys all went to Seattle or something.

@Azua - I'd love to meet your hair someday. I'm sure it knows some amazing stories. Awesome colors as always.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Azua, does your hair ever stop winning?

SSJ4 Azua ftw!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Lol, he does, and that pic with Ken is probably when he destroyed CAOTIC with Boozer

Who's that pimp? Lol, 9th grade dance, I've grown about 4 inches since then. I wasn't going with either of them, just a typical go with your friends things. Madly in love with the one on the right lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Destroyed? What colourful language. Ken's gonna get a rude awakening one of these days

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
Who woulda thought a table lamp and a camera could make me look that scary? Oo;

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
A friend of mine and I in Nevada:

We were supposed to look like we were falling into the water feature behind us... but we just look scared instead.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Argh, I will also be having braces pretty soon >_<.

Idonwanna!!! ;_;

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

Boredom with a moving camera phone. Add a touch of desaturation via photoshop, and we've got a Creepy Xsyven.

Top Bottom