• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
As promised...

Here it is...

My neck piercing. It looks a bit off to the left but thats just on the photo, in RL it's pretty straight.
I got it last Wednesday btw.

Rx- said:
I hear if they pierce your spinal cord, it's fatal.
Could be, but I'm still alive luckily.

Also, the guy pulled back my neck skin, so there was actually little to no chance at all that he'd hit my spine.

Everybody, if you missed my pic of my piercing, go to the previous page, bottom post.

Edit: I put my pic on this page so people would actually see it when they click Last Page

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ricardos, that's pretty funky :] I once had this girl come into the restaurant I work in and she had like, 6 piercings down each forearm. Was fascinating but painful to look at the same time xD

Fant, I like the reflections in your eyes : D I can never ever get reflections to stay in my eyes unless i'm staring at the sun, which hurts. xD

Kyari, I can do that look too! D:

Foolin around in my kitchen :]

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
actually, they are really pretty. yes homo.

have you ever thought of having some longer hair kitten? i think it would be great >_> <_<

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Azua, how could your hair still be on your head? Isn't colouring your hair like, very bad for it?
Also, thank you for liking my neck piercing =].

And do you have that avatar pic of you still in big? Because I'd like to see it normal size, not avatar size :p.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Wow, everytone takes reaallly good pictures. And by everyone I mean thundermistress, azua, kitten (no homo, but that pic is crazy) and Matt's pimp picture. That hat is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Azua, ever heard of the SuicideGirls?
/inappropriate.

That hat is pretty godly, Matt. I'm about to invest in a $125 hat as soon as I get my tax return back (which better be soon because other people have already gotten theirs >_<). I'll post a picture as soon as I get it. It's like a Churchill hat, I think.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Quite possibly the most intense discovery in humankind.The real identity of Got Blood?...

Send all questions,complaints,and hate mail straight to my inbox.:dizzy:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yeah, it's a pretty significant investment, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it. I've been wanting a really good dress hat for awhile, now.

Bailey, you're the least Italian-looking Italian I've ever seen.

The real identity of Got Blood?...
No.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Bit odd for a young lady to refer to herself as a boy, much less of the golden variety.
Well when you get kicked out of tournaments for being a girl,you pick up a few tricks along the way.Bit odd that girls arent given the benefit of the doubt that way huh?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
In refrence to the golden boy thing,i got the name from Oscar de la Hoya.Im a big fan of his and it happened to have the same initials as GB.Does everyone who posts in this thread get this kind of special treatment or am i the only one? :ohwell::laugh: (wii browser ftw!)

Matt

Banned via Administration
As I recall! A female poster, Kiwii, requested that another female poster, Azua, post a proof picture of herself in this very thread holding an eating utensil and a specialized sign. So yes, it's standard for anyone, of any gender, to be skeptical when a poster reveals herself not only to a girl but one with such stunning looks.

YOU'RE SO VAIN YOU PROBABLY THINK THIS POST IS ABOUT YOU DON'T YOU?

Well.

You're right.

Matt

Banned via Administration
YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!!

But actually, it doesn't sound like a bad idea... I guess I have been displaying my gay face for a month now. Time for a change!

No, nope. Wait. Too lazy. I'll just link to my Facebook instead.

http://niu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=30805672

You'll notice that I have a face for every occasion. My favorite is the profile pic. That's my "I swear it's THIS big" face.

Top Bottom