• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
I thought you said your girlfriend and her baby sitter, and I was about to point out that there was probably something wrong with that...

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Yeah, the one where you're wearing a shirt that has a picture of Doc on it and Dongdong looks really hungover.

EDIT: *Shakes fist*

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Dodongo said:
Zero Beat you have a girlfriend ? All this time and you've never once mentioned her. What gives mang?
*Smells internet sarcasm from a mile away* I don't know Dr. Dongo, maybe i'm a shy guy. :) I guess I don't talk about her enough. LAWL

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Here's me. This picture's a little inaccurate seeing as how it was taken at least two minutes ago, but it should give you a decent idea of what I look like. And that is absolutely hideous. At least my signature looks kinda' neat!

P.S. I'm a dude, not an ugly chic!
And now, my impression of CrAzY hAnD!

That's right, I don't just sound crazy, I look crazy... and am crazy...

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Varuna said:
real pics or gtf- .... we will be sad... : ((((((
When it comes to my girlfriend, avoid the "I was just playing around attitude", it might help.

Holy**** that hand is ****ed up.>_<

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Hot like steamed beef injections.

By the way, nice door, wanna fock have sexual intercouse?

EDIT: There is something really weird about your hairline.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Drab I hope you never post that ever again... I always imagined you, honestly, as the more mysterious tux wearing hitman looking kinda guy.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I imagined him just like that actually, idk why. I imagine Eric the same way, somewhat. I bet none of you expected me to look like a hollywood star.<insert cool emoticon>

Top Bottom