• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
^I don't get it. =/

McFox, you have such potential to look wicked cool, you just need to do something about your hair. If you really like the way your hair is then don't pay much attention to this post, but if not, get it shortened or something. Not too much, just enough for your awesome to show.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Nooooo where's the red jacket!?!? McFoxy, you've let me down!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The red jacket tore, man. It died.

And forblaze, my hair is shorter now. :p Although this time, I'm letting it grow out enough to donate it to people who need wigs.

Although I'm not wearing the silver jacket anymore either, it was too hot. I got a brown one from Old Navy, which I actually like a lot.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Well, McFox, the first thing I thought when I looked at the picture is that you really don't look like Mike Meyers. Then you beat me to the punch, but I'm going to discuss nonetheless. It could just be the angle that makes you look less like Mike Meyers or it could be the hair, but whatever it is, you should keep one thing in consideration. Is it you that looks like Mike Meyers, or is Mike Meyers trying his hardest to look like you?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Oh my god, I've got some ****ing jaffa cakes in my coat pocket!

EDIT: God****it! Someone de-repped me for this! Haven't you guys seen Spaced?

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Dodongo's Birthday Party!

I don't think Matt knew how to work my camera. You're only in two pictures Rick.

The rest are broom exclusives (if I felt like poasting them there now.)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Who is the stupid *** who keeps de-repping me with 'booo' like a huge ******lol. Donkey Dong, you're congruent to your avaTar, NO WAI, SIMILAR!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I looked in my user cp and saw I had some neg rep for this topic. I couldn't even remember the last time I posted in here. Here's the post I was neg repped for:
Everyone is too busy looking at the Brawl trailer to notice a girl has posted pictures.
I said this a month ago you didn't exactly prove me wrong. And why is it that NRers never leave their names like PRers do? ARE YOU ASHAMED?

Uncle Meat had plastic surgery...

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I have two high repped people who neg rep me and don't leave their names. Gosh darnit, people, reveal yourselves!

Top Bottom