• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion

There is a slight difference in the chin.

EDIT: Keanu Reeves looks like the Rock in that picture.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Cropted, it's my Facebook pic. That's at the elementary school on campus where I work. I decided to keep the girl in for a size reference, chi :p

Note that one is about 6-8 months old. Since then I've added a lot of muscle - I plan on taking a few summer pics, and when I do, maybe I'll put one up.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Yeah, it's her. I found that picture particularly ironic, since we just both did random poses, and I ended up smiling, where as she ended up frowning. Though, that's not a very good picture of her. I think somewhere in the Broom I ended up posting a really good picture or two of her(they were linked...I forget in which thread though).

And I'm 6'4". Not many people that I meet are taller than me. I love going to tournaments and have people come up to me and say "Hey, we didn't expect you to be so big. Why does a big guy like you say "chi" all the time? It totally creates a different image of you."

Oh, and XZero...What do you mean I look like my avatar!?!? Last I checked I wasn't feathery, yellow, nor did I have a beak, chi...:p

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I think he meant you're ugly.

Just kidding, I love ya chi. Why do you that's a bad picture of her? Obviously it's not representative of how she looks all the time but it's not like she's ugly or something.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kokichi said:
Cropted, it's my Facebook pic. That's at the elementary school on campus where I work. I decided to keep the girl in for a size reference, chi :p

Note that one is about 6-8 months old. Since then I've added a lot of muscle - I plan on taking a few summer pics, and when I do, maybe I'll put one up.
So thats her huh?

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Think FDV ready asked that and the answer was yes. xD

Yey for cosplay xD I wanna cosplay for this year's manifest but I can never think of anything to go as z.z So yeah.

Dodongo's chin is too pointy *nod*

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Thundermistress said:
Yey for cosplay xD I wanna cosplay for this year's manifest but I can never think of anything to go as z.z So yeah.
Look, I can enter a random letter twice and then put a dot between them, aswell!

c.c, d.d, P.P, g.g, s.s.

j/k TM. <3. Come to my meet this Saturday; Seb won't be there xD.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
You and your fancy pants sigs! I used regular *** Paint for mine! Hey, I'm going to go as Princess Zelda when I cosplay at whatever place I'll be at where I'll be cosplaying. Also, when do you brush your teeth?

Hoefler

BRoomer
I'm BACK! Just let me find a recent picture of myself that isn't a 5M sized one.. ;p

This is a little dated (pre-spring break '06) but it'll do. I've cut my hair since then fyi...

My sister was trying to get a shot of me balancing the ball!

This was about 2 days before I got it cut. Such hair... wow, not to mention I look as Jewish as could be.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not sure what to do in here, but I DO know that :D is the best face of them all. Well, actually, I simply like it, moreso than most faces :D

Top Bottom