• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer

Band Picture
I'm the 2nd from the left, the skinny sad looking kid with the long hair.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer

Last night Dr.Neo drove over and smashed some with me.
Also, this is the first time I've ever seen Las Pictorias not on the front page.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
I doubt that very much.

Unless of course Chronic Smashturbation Land actually means Brisbane, Australia.

ak47

Smash Journeyman
well i will let u know this i dont mind a 1v1 but as far as seeing my face only time will tell!!!

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I suppose I should join the fad : )

I never realized how hard it is to take pictures of yourself

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Oh man, Varuna, you have shattered my world. I was convinced that the Hanna-Barbera character in your avatar was actually a cartoon depiction of yourself by the animation great. I am going now, to cry tears of bitter disappointment into my Yogi Bear pillow.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Isosorry : ( its just that i really like stormy as a character. I would have changed it bynow but I havn't had premium in forever.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dodongo, you actually have pretty nice facial structure. I dunno about the hawk, though. Whatever.

BlueDeath, is it just me, or is your mouth wide open in almost ALL of those pictures?

Varuna, dear lord, get a haircut and new glasses. You look very... stays-at-home-with-parents-even-though-you're-thirty-and-plays-D&D-all-day-ish. Yeah.

I love your zombie dogs, Scav.

BloodyMarth, putting random phrases in quotation marks along with a handful of periods at the end of every post doesn't make you cool. In fact, it makes you downright annoying.

That is all.

BloodyMarth

Smash Journeyman
south part of texas-North mexico (brownsville-mata
JediMasterYoda98 said:
Dodongo, you actually have pretty nice facial structure. I dunno about the hawk, though. Whatever.
mmmm, you're good at noticing such things..........if and only if you are gay.

Edit: I think everybody can have whatever hair style regardless of your opinion thoug.

BlueDeath, is it just me, or is your mouth wide open in almost ALL of those pictures?
Is there a problem with people who hangs around with their mouths wide open? I don't think so......................unless, again.......if you're gay.

Varuna, dear lord, get a haircut and new glasses. You look very... stays-at-home-with-parents-even-though-you're-thirty-and-plays-D&D-all-day-ish. Yeah.
Varuna has a right to live with whoever he pleases to. And never judge a book by his cover.....who knows?, maybe he know where you live and he can like......bring his parents and ....hem...play D&D all day?.

Edit: hear yourself.......you're a hot dog !!......with chilli.

I love your zombie dogs, Scav.
You won't be loving them as much whenever they jumpt at you to rip off the flesh of your bones................

Edit: Oh, I forgot. you don't hav'ye any bones, you're a hot dog. But they'll eat you any way.

BloodyMarth, putting random phrases in quotation marks along with a handful of periods at the end of every post doesn't make you cool. In fact, it makes you downright annoying.
You're the 1,000,0000,0000,000 person who tells me that!!
You're The winner!!

That's your prize!!...it's unfortunate that one of the sad-zombie-hungry looking scavs' dogs was lost in the process.

BloodyMarth........."That is all."
Fix.

Thanks JedyMaster, that was a great contribution to the Smash World Forums.

BloodyMarth....."next time why don't YOU post one of your pictures so we can have a laugh"...

Edit: i found an OFFICIAL picture of JedyMaster!!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Aaaaaaahhahahahaha. Man, I think you should win a prize for worst attempt at flaming ever. Wow, that was so poor. I think that post should be archived in some sort of lexicon. I'm not sure if I should neg rep you for stupidity or pos rep you for hilarity. Seeing as stupidity was the root of the hilarity, I'll go with neg rep. I salute you for coming up with some of the lowest quality insults I've ever seen.

"You're a hot dog" ftw.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, dear, perhaps it's news to you, but I am gay.

Also, I was merely expressing my opinion, not forcing them to change it.

I never said Varuna did live with his parents and play D&D, I just said he looked it. Varuna's actually a cool guy, I was just letting him know that, in my opinion, his hair and glasses weren't doing him any sort of justice.

I won't even bother replying to the rest of your post.

Edit: oh wait, I forgot to let you know, it's spelled "Jedi," not "Jedy."

Top Bottom