• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
The lighting in that picture looks a bit weird. It looks like you're standing infront of a poster. meh

Where's the afro?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
just let ryan cabrera know when you are done with it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh my god.....I know I'm going to sound like a drooling nerd, but....look at those pillows! They look really comfy. Not made of down are they?

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Mic_128 said:
Oh my god.....I know I'm going to sound like a drooling nerd, but....look at those pillows! They look really comfy. Not made of down are they?
*falls to the floor, followed by a huge sweatdrop*

I thought you were going to say something completely different all together... :dizzy:

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually one of the pillows has been with me since I was about 2. It's pretty old but it is definately comfy.

EDIT: I love my band-aid in the pic. I squished my finger yesterday. Yes....what a good feeling.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm posting my pics so I don't get (disapointed) stalkers. I think Bahamutess' aim is the exact oposite... or something...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Bahamutess said:
What's that supposed to mean? Reword that sentence. -10 for bad sentence structure. lol
aww... how many am I at now?
I mean a lot of people are going to be after those pillows.

Reworded:
I'm posting my pics so I don't get stalkers who are disappointed in my appearance and physique. I think Bahamutess' goal is the exact opposite; her face is blocking the pillows.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
. . . mofos better stay away from my pillows . . .

I mean, c'mon, they're just polyester . . .

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Fierce Deity Vegeta said:
Well I GUESS it's okay since you are Victorian...
I resent that. Pfft, you're just jealous because you don't have my awesome new sexy hair xD. And anyway, all of those stereo types are meant to be of Adelaide.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
pretty sure this is the wrong room, buddy.

(edit: for clarification, i only meant the guy posting above me. >.>)

Top Bottom