• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Matt Damon will forever be remembered for his Team America appearances. Just the idea of Matt Damon is hilarious to me now.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Probably not. You'll be laughing throughout the whole movie, and you'll miss everything. Then again, Team America is probably a better movie anyway. :D

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
****, NINE YOU SUCK! [ Forget when I said the total opposite like ten minutes ago in the BRoom]

I'm already not able to take either of the originals seriously now, just because I think of what the hell the Team America voice is.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!"

"Matt Damon"

Grgh.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Honestly, I didn't think Team America was all it was hyped up to be. A few funny jokes, but overall nothing insanely hilarious.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Revolutions said:
Man, if you think Team America ruined Matt Damon, you should see Rent. Everytime somebody knew revealed that they had AIDS, I burst out laughing. There wasn't a single person with HIV. Always AIDS.
haha, ditto.

But, in general, I couldn't stop thinking of other movies while watching Rent and thinking, "Everything in this movie has been done better and without making me want to dig my eyes out with rusty garden hoes. And something with my ears... aww, ****! This movie is insulting my intelligence so much that I'm actually becomming dummer! I can't even thikn with propar speling nemore!"

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Aren't most Americans meant to hate the movie? I read somewhere that every other country in the world loves it but the US hates it because it bags them so much. Maybe it was just talking about the soccer moms and the heavily patriotic. =/

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
forblaze71 said:
Aren't most Americans meant to hate the movie? I read somewhere that every other country in the world loves it but the US hates it because it bags them so much. Maybe it was just talking about the soccer moms and the heavily patriotic. =/
Yeah, Americans with no sense of humor.

Personally, I think that movie exemplifies a lot of what is wrong with America. There's a hell of a lot we're doing right, but there's a whole hell of a lot we're doing wrong too, and we're too **** pompous to acknowledge it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The jokes were good, I just thought it was really contrived. Of course, before I saw it EVERYONE said how it was the greatest movie ever so it had alot of hype for me.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Evil Eye, you have a Grimer in your (avatar's) eye. That's your problem. The picture works fine for me.

For a second that grey patch looked like a trick of light! I think you have hair cancer.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Nope, just stress and heredity.

I went to the doctor in ninth grade because I couldn't figure out why I had so much grey hair so soon, and he told me stress and heredity. ****ing great, I wanted a cool disease.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Amorasaki said:
you sure love red
You know I didn't realize I was wearing a red shirt. Huh. I also just bought a red guitar. Wow, I didn't even realize that.

Cool.

Matt

Banned via Administration
You're not fooling anyone, Eric. We all know that you're really the red ranger in disguise.

Haha, I just remembered that the Yellow Ranger was Asian. Was there ever a Brown Ranger? Did he happen to be of Hispanic descent?

Jus' sayin'.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
You seem to forget that the Black Ranger was Black, and the Pink Ranger was a blonde white girl. Yup. And the Red Ranger was Republican! Omg!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
They always wore their color. It wasn't just like once in a while. They ALWAYS wore their color. The most obvious was when the Green Ranger became the white ranger AND CHANGED HIS CLOTHES. . .

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
my friend bought a kakashi contact for $40 that he never wears, so grimer contacts might be costly and wasteful. but maybe you are more responsible and will get great use out of them. who knows!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
BOO!

Thats me, good old Less! I look 10, but believe me I'm 18. Not what you expected eh?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Definitely not what I was expecting. Your avatar photo was taken when you were much younger, then?

This thread is going to be a lot more lonely with Azua.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Actually the Ava is me last year I hated the way I looked so I decided to get some plastic surgery done.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yarr, I saw the snowbeast, I did. 'Twas 'pon my annual whaling trip of the Arrrrrrctic Ocean, 'twas, and I found myself face to face with it and lost my arrrrrm.

Arrrrrrrr.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOLZ awesome EE. I'm sure you aren't much better unless you're high maintenance and go tanning. I have a friend who uses sunscreen religiously. She's brighter than the sun.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
<3 said:
BOO!

Thats me, good old Less! I look 10, but believe me I'm 18. Not what you expected eh?
I can say without a doubt, I wasn't expecting that for sure. We still need to meet up for some Smash, but work has been rough.

Top Bottom