• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Ok, I'm confused. Do you mean she looks like the 'old' rich girl, or the 'new' rich girl (who, incidentally, is named Varuca Salt)?

Circa 1971

The latest iteration

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer

I think its obvious that I am DEFINATLY not a caveman here.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Chill said:
Bahamutess, sometimes you remind me of the rich girl from willy wonka and the chocolate factory.

He's right. I just clicked last page because I thought ender posted a pic, and when I was just scrolling down without reading. For a second I thought that Varuca pic was Bahamutess when she was a kid, then I actually read it.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
_milktea said:
This thread is giant. Is it still active?
Yes. If you want to get popular instantly, just for being female, post a picture of yourself.

I'm not kidding.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
He really isn't.

Shame on you, though, Baha. What if she's really an effeminite male? No less, one insecure about his effeminism, which you have just called to light.

For shame.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hey. I am a girl!!!!! Oh yeah, the popular thing. I kinda noticed in the meet and greet section >_>.

Eh. Maybe I'll post a pic when I have a good one.

I don't compare to the other girls on here...they > me.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
you should get a picture of the experiation date before you throw that box out.

AND _milk is a guy...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
You can't hate <3... I think o.0

I've never met an asian person who introduces themself as "Asian", but... thats just me.
*shify eyes*

P.S.
Veruca does resemble Bahamutess

_milktea

Smash Lord
Nice job editing out the language part haha. I can speak mandarin fluently and understand the dialect of Shanghai...did you see that?

I don't introduce myself as asian either, the name's Lil'. Being asian is just an small side characteristic <3.

/pokes eyes. That's what you get. You're a girl!!!! >:p

Wait! You're from CT!?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah... I am caught -___- I did edit.
I should read more before I post... I feel so... unclean now...

And yeah... I am a girl hiding behind the guize of... A MALE!... with <3 for a name ^__^

Yeah I was born in hartford and raised for the most part in bloomfield. If you read my post like the fifth one in your thread or something like that you'd of known, jeeze.

Yeah sorry I'm being a slight jerk -__- I'm gonna go get some chocolate milk.

EDIT:
By "5th"... I ment 12th and by "you should have known" I ment "wow... no wonder you skipped that post..."

yeah... proof reading is a good thing.

_milktea

Smash Lord
<3 said:
yeah... I am caught -___- I did edit.
I sould read more before I post... I feel so... unclean now...

And yeah... I am a girl hiding behind the guize of... A MALE!... with <3 for a name ^__^

Yeah I was born in hartford and raised for the most part in bloomfield. If you read my post like the fifth one in your thread or something like that you'd of known, jeeze.

Yeah sorry I'm being a slight jerk -__- I'm gonna go get some chocolate milk.
Woops, I guess I forgot dear :D.

No, don't be sorry. You know I'm just joshing around. ^_^.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah... you might want to check the edited post, lol.

Seriously though girl, guy, whatever it's really none of my buisness and I should jump in assuming you're lying. I guess I just couldn't pass up picking on the popular new girl.

Whelp. See you around the boards. Need anything, like I said don't hesitate to ask.

Top Bottom