• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

M@v

Subarashii!
Me with Jason Gildon(Former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker). This was during a tailgate party of the Steelers Ravens game yesterday

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Dye your stubble obv.

Hulk Hogan did it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It's the expression imo
He doesnt necessarily physically look like Justin Timberlake....but the expression seems like one he's used in pictures before

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

View from atop Mount Washington in Pittsburgh....
I'm living a street away from this view as of the middle of this month after I move out of the dorms.

I'm beyond excited <3 Like, our house is gorgeous and it's cheaper than the dorms by about half per month....and we're in a better neighborhood and have more room <3

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Once again, this guy is getting it.

Seriously Holder there is just something about you that makes me cringe a bit. You couldn't come up with a reason as to why someone wouldn't be enjoying a wedding within 10 seconds?

Really?
Well really I just wanted to call you angry. Of course you respond obnoxiously to such a small comment.
I'm sorry you're so angry about life and stuff

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

Got almost two inches of my hair cut off and then got it layered. I knew it needed to happen for a while.. just couldn't bring myself to do it until yesterday.

Also, found a strange ornament staring back at me on my tree this morning.

Top Bottom