• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Lt. Killjoy said:
Picture of my new girlfriend and me at Great America!
Pardon my ignorance, but what's Great America?

Oh yeah, new picture of me:

I've been messing around with my flash program recently.

Meh, here's an actual picture that may or may not have been posted in this topic:

That's Scav, me, and Cory at MOAST3. :)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
great america is a theme park where people take thier families to enjoy the sights, and 12 world class coasters. its also called six-flags I think.

that picture looks like you. I love the moast 3 picture. scav and cory have thier arms around you and you're just like whatever.

scav looks like mini gary oldman from the professional.

Emacee

Smash Ace
ender said:
hey you took that picture on a cellphone. Did it cost a lot to put that picture on your computer? It costs $30 to get the software to do that on my phone.
What I do is send the image to my email and download it from there. I think it's 25 cents a picture if you go over a limit of pictures per month.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Oh cool. I dont have a sprint phone though. Maybe Ill see if they have any other kinds of those things.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I feel like such a picture hoar...but here's another picture of me,
for anyone interested. It's from a concert my band did during school about 3
weeks ago as a tribute to Woodstock

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow Zapdos, maybe you just look hot cause the picture quality is crap, but hey. What's that teal colored stick thing anyway?

Crowley said:
Here's a year old picture of me.... Don't laugh.

Yes I'm a guy.
Well, besides the fact that you look like you're in junior high, your hair is down right secks.

EDIT: Oh wait, you are. Ahah, my bad.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
He meant secks. [If he actually meant 'sucks' he'd have been punched in the face. Sorry JMY but I would have to XD]

new hair cut omgs

being a camwhore means the pool room sort of stays alive in a sense!

edit: wow zapdos looks teh sex in that picture.

edit2: Mugquomp, I officially dub you Muggy. your naming fee will be that guitar. kthx

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
actually i was thinking more along the lines of 'strung out crackhead' but okay. :p

i'm still woozy from it...the guy had to give me like six shots this time...and then it still hurt. my dentist is teh suck.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
lol, I never came here, so I didn't notice the picture topic. >_<

Anyway, here's my pic:

Beware!

And for good laughs, this is me in my Aikido suit, trying to be cool. Includes goatsmiley according to some:

Phear

I am such a geek... <_<

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
So Ireland really is green. Huh. Who woulda thunkit.

Oh, and you can't have my bass Azua.
Maybe you could convince me to give you my mandolin, but not my bass.
That thing is my baby.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Osco - I have chosen you to be my mate. Although you and I are both males ... I have discovered vast technological break-throughs from the future which were created by wizards around 3205 to allow us to create offspring. So what do you say? Would you like to procreate? C'mon.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Crowley said:
Tell me what happens when you use that line in person.
I'm just messing around. Man, can't a guy have a little fun around here?! If I wanted to ask Azua something similar in person, I would probably say...

"Azua, would you like to engage in sexual intercourse over my king size bed and then proceed to play with each other in the shower?"

OR

"Hey baby, wanna ****?"

Top Bottom