• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
KaoS said:
Osco - I have chosen you to be my mate. Although you and I are both males ... I have discovered vast technological break-throughs from the future which were created by wizards around 3205 to allow us to create offspring. So what do you say? Would you like to procreate? C'mon.
As long as I don't have to be the *****.

But the picture was taken in a place caleld Powerscourt Gardens (I think).
It was really ****ing green because it never gets too hot there to kill the grass. I still don't know why I'm in the side of the picture.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
MajinLink 287 said:
I'm just messing around. Man, can't a guy have a little fun around here?! If I wanted to ask Azua something similar in person, I would probably say...

"Azua, would you like to engage in sexual intercourse over my king size bed and then proceed to play with each other in the shower?"

OR

"Hey baby, wanna ****?"
Very subtle and tactful, I must admit.

Hawkeyes

Smash Cadet
Heh, Osco looks a lot like my friend Navjot...I do not have any pictures of me or plan on getting any, although my sister put tons of pictures of every other family member besides me (Mom, dad, brother, uncle, cat, and her friends). :ohwell:

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I went to anime expo in anehiem over the weekend. I got 2 pictures with me in them since I was usually the ones taking the pictures with my camera.

this is manfaye, hes a man who dresses like faye from cowboy bebop, obviously.

now to balance that out with the pic of leia from starwars.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Azua said:
He meant secks. [If he actually meant 'sucks' he'd have been punched in the face. Sorry JMY but I would have to XD]

new hair cut omgs

Yes I meant secks.

And omfg azua, tell me what you use for your hair NOW. I want to know your secrets. I want full details, product names, the works.

Crowley, you are so incredibly adorable. I wanna squeeze you into mush, and last time I felt that was when my sister got her new kitten (which is the cutest kitten in the entire world, mind you). So yes.

And ender, why do you have abigger grin hugging manfaye than standing next to leia? Just wondering..

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dont really remember but something about feeling awkward next to her. Ive been around many attention whoring guys before but not many girls wearing clothes like that. sorry if that wasnt the answer you were looking for.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
JediMasterYoda98 said:
And omfg azua, tell me what you use for your hair NOW. I want to know your secrets. I want full details, product names, the works.

I use a straightener, pomade, and hair gel. :p

AttackMo

Smash Rookie

This is what I look like with Photoshop.

This is what I look like sans-Photoshop, sans-comb, after mosh pits and things at this one show... The Following Dawn, mmm. Even though I only went to throw cookies at my ex and his band, that was a good show. :p

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
KaoS said:
Cry me an emo river with your sad emo tears.
Haha, you're making a generalization based off of someone liking one song. Silly Kaos.

Actually, you're probably right though. She seems fairly emo from the pics and sig. Silly emos.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
that reminds me i can photoshop myself pretty yey

edit: wtf, my hair doesn't look pink in the photoshop window

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Azua said:
that reminds me i can photoshop myself pretty yey

Did photoshop give you that black eye?

Actually, you're probably right though. She seems fairly emo from the pics and sig. Silly emos.
Cry me an emo river with your sad emo tears.
She also has My Chemical Romance in her sig. :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:
I really hope none of you actually give a ****.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mediocre said:
I really hope none of you actually give a ****.
Let's analyze the situation here.

- We're on an internet message board
- I hate the majority of you
- Emo kids love attention
- Sometimes I get drunk, build forts, and pass out in them

Yup, you're right. I don't really give a shit. You win.

Top Bottom