• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

AttackMo

Smash Rookie
KaoS said:
Cry me an emo river with your sad emo tears.
Actually, I'm not that emo, compared to some of the people I go to school with... >.>

And yes I do like My Chemical Romance, and I do like Helena. Mostly because of the video, not the song.

And, upon request, I will now cry you a river with my sad emo tears. And pretend to drown myself in it. That's what emo kids do. :p

*Cries tears of trivial teen issues*

AttackMo

Smash Rookie
Azua said:
that reminds me i can photoshop myself pretty yey

edit: wtf, my hair doesn't look pink in the photoshop window

You do not need to photoshop yourself pretty, you are already gorgeous, missy. :) Great job with the photoshoppin' anyway, though.

Edit: Btw. Out of curiosity. What version of PS do you use?

dmac

Smash Champion
ender thumbs up on threadless shirts(obvious from your sig and corporate vampire), is that demon one a reallllllllllly old blink 182 shirt? it looks really familiar... and manfaye ownz.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

This is what I use photoshop for. I remember now.
That actually turned out really well....the pistol makes the whole picture, IMO.

God I'm such a camwhore.

LOOK! NO DRUGS!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
STOP EVERYTHING

THERE'S ANOTHER CHICK HERE FOR EVERYONE TO GAWK AT.

By the way:

Goldshadow
Or as the popular elementary school joke goes, "I am sofa king ********." Except instead of the SofaKing, he's NintendoKing.
That is so awesome it's going in my sig.

And by the way...

PARAS!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Your hair looks better like that than it did in pictures past.

You'd look like Yuna from FFX if you smiled.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
No, it's not wrong. Having common interests is an important part of any relationship, intimate or otherwise.

I would like to add that my fiancee plays Smash. In fact, I should get her to post a picture I took of her . . .

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah I like my hair a lot better now...the cut at least...gonna get it colored soon. yey

McFox said:
look at me I'm McFox

You need to get on AIM sometime...I miss talking to you :(

And your pink and yellow font...*sniffle*

Seriously though, I miss our old chats. :( :( :(

I miss everyone *sob*

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
dmac said:
ender thumbs up on threadless shirts(obvious from your sig and corporate vampire), is that demon one a reallllllllllly old blink 182 shirt? it looks really familiar... and manfaye ownz.
Yeah, its threadless. but my sig isnt i dunno if thats what you meant.

also the demon shirt is a blink-182 shirt I got off ebay a couple years ago. I dunno what its from.

bahamutess you look young.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Kupo/Emily plays very good Smash along with Cella and ThunderMistress who are all good smashers. That, however, requires you to go visit Melbourne Smash.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
woah, do photoshopped images of girls = super high contrast and painfully bright colours? o.o; Really, i think you're all better off without it :B

Bahamutess, you look so gorgeous in your dress x3 It's so purdy :D

Kupo/Emily plays very good Smash along with Cella and ThunderMistress who are all good smashers. That, however, requires you to go visit Melbourne Smash.
Haha, compared to those two i'm so n00b :B I haven't been playing much recently either, need to start playing again :/

Meh. Only decent recent pics taken when friend and I went to a ballroom dance studio's fundraiser :B

I'm the girl. If you haven't figured.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Azua said:
Beautiful picture btw....Was it done professionally?
Nope, just me with my digital camera and a perfect lighting setup outside the chapel where our friends from high school got married. She's the one who saw the shot, I just took it.

She's actually 2 months older than I am.

and 2 inches taller . . . >_>

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Here's my senior pic (about to start frosh year in UCLA now, so it's my most recent one)...haven't posted a new pic in a long time.

Some booth babes and me at this year's E3

Last, but not least, me and the President of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
WATCH OUT! that guy behind you is about to sword you.

HeroOfTime

BRoomer
BRoomer
You met Mr. Iwata? No way, that's awesome! I'm jealous, Kokichi. ;)

Now if that copy of SSBM was signed by Shiggy, then I'd probably have to rob it.

But since it's not you can keep it. :p

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright to make up for me putting a terrible pic of Cole up, I'll put our nice one up. This was our senior picture together...we got it done at Sears and they ripped us off big time...watch out for the fine print...

Top Bottom