• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
OOH! I get it now!!

But I wasn't lying, I really did **** her on prom night.

And KaoS, that girl doesn't look like that bad of a drunken lay...I can honestly say I've been with worse on THOOOOSE nights..you know what I'm talking about..those nights when you've drank way to much, already been sick, and are past all care of what everyone will think of you...

Yeah, I think it's happened to all of us...well at least all of us REAL MEN that drink alcohol.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Sorry Sober, but I do drink and I'd have to say that I haven't ever been that drunk before. I don't even know if you could call her a butter face girl.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have had way to many drunken sex encounters, and while they are almost always great, occasionally they can be bad. Sometimes when your too drunk a chick like the one in KaoS's pic, would be acceptable..if she just started wanting it, and I'm so out of my mind then sometimes..it just happens.

But drunk sex is great..unless someone gets sick...that would just like kill the whole thing..I doubt I would even continue ****ing if some chick threw up all over me.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't ever heard of anyone that likes being puked on....not even on the internet...and I've seen ALOT of very weird sexual fetishes...but never that one.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601

I got my sister a souvenir in Tennessee: lye soap.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Here's presenting: Tool o' the week!! YEE-HAW!
Was at friend's party/piss up who is seen here

The cowboy hat flattened my hair... >_<

This was taken on my Nam trip - and I met a large family I never knew before! Best trip everz!!

Might post more later depening on the level of scrutinisation... lol.
*Runs back into crevice*

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
CAOTIC, may I just ask for what kind of party does a Vietnamese guy dress up like a cowboy?

Fantasia:

Lead singer of Smash Mouth:

I don't see the resemblance.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
I sorta do...

Off topic but, whatever happened to Smashmouth? I was never a fan personally, but it seems like they used to be ultra popular around here, and now I never hear anything about them.

Neo Debisu

Smash Apprentice
smashmouth hasn't made a CD in forever, that's what happened

but they are makign one this year

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
McFox, it was a themed party dubbed "green with envy." It's not so much about coming in as green, just something you envied or you find cool. ;)

It was fun, alhtough kinda odd... lol - the booze helped, hahaha. There will be a Melbourne Anime Festival soon, so I'll come as something cool for that too hopefully... ThunderMistress said she'd come as Snake... LOL - gotta take a shot of that one - it'll be priceless! XD

And about Fantasia, the resemblance comes from the attitude.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Neo Debisu
smashmouth hasn't made a CD in forever, that's what happened

but they are makign one this year
That's too bad. I was hoping their label would have dropped them by now...

I got Fush Yu Mang for free from a friend. I use it as a coaster.

I always thought the lead singer looked more like Curly from the Three Stooges.

On another note, Matt looks like Peter Tork from The Monkees.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Osxcar, where in Spain is that? It looks familiar to me. Is it either Toledo or Cordova? Or maybe all of Spain just looks similar to me.

Osxcar

Smash Journeyman
Spain lookalike

Originally posted by Mugquomp
Osxcar, where in Spain is that? It looks familiar to me. Is it either Toledo or Cordova? Or maybe all of Spain just looks similar to me.
Its from a costal town close to Alicante, can't remeber the name, on the east coast. But I'm sure it'sn't (w00t that is ugly!) Toledo or Cordova. :p

BTW, most of Spain does look like this, so it'sn't (w00t again!!!) strange that you recognise it.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

this is what a week of rob zombie did to me.

i am such a camwhore now \o/

EDIT: 400! WEWT

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Donkey Dong
At least he would be willing to admit as such rather than portraying a net farce.
So your implying that I'm a virgin? *laughs* This is silly...

But yeah, Mediocre...your next.....VIRGIN!1

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

so i'm blonde now. and i thought i posted this a while ago and didn't.

sorry rdt ;;

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ROYAL SIMSBURY CRUISE..nice.

azua your eyes look scary, I guess you didnt have much rob zombie that week.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Ya, the "Royal Simsbury Cruise Line" was our post prom theme, so there was lots of beach related stuff there. It wasn't too good, but it beats last years theme, they had "Fire & Ice". We didn't stay there very long anyway. Just long enough to say high to everyone before we all went our seperate ways (almost everybody went to a beach of some sort) for the long weekend.

Top Bottom