• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Ahaha awesome! I wonder what the girl in the doorway was thinking :)

Victra and friend so asian cute and youthful.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman

^^So this is me reading all the replies about Victra <3.

^^This is me processing that Victra <3 is a guy.

^^And this is me, well, later.

Mota

Lol don't feel bad MLEsis, most people think Victra is a girl at first.

I'm bored and can't sleep, so lets look at the hints and clues that lead people to that conclusion. :bee:

-The username 'victra' the uncapitalised v suggests a submissive nature. Starts off neutrally with 'v-i-c' (male and female names like Victor, Vicky). But ends with the letter 'a', if you've studied a language like Italian you'd know words ending in 'a' = feminine. Finish it off with a <3 and most would agree that's a pretty feminine looking and sounding name. The lipstick red colour doesn't help either.

-Avatar is usually an image of a youthful Korean girl. They're really quite cute d^_^b

-Peach main Ken's Peach theory
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9263309&postcount=2 nuff sed

-Custom Title in the past have had symbols like '~' '<3' ':3'. Independently they maybe seem innocent, but coupled with the above evidence and placed into context it adds to the deception...could look something like Cuted~~desu<3 :3

-Profile page has a big image of an Asian girl as the profile picture.

-Style of post projects a somewhat feminine aura. Occasionally containing cute little symbols and smileys
like so
Although it must be noted that Victra doesn't post in pretty colours unfortunately~ That would've surely completed the illusion :3

No matter how hard it is to believe, against all evidence and logic, Victra is indeed a male human being...supposedly.

Victra <3

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Everyone here thought victra was a girl? I knew who the girl on his avatar was so I expected victra was a guy. That youthful asian is an extremely popular and talented singer.

Mota

Haha I know, but most people don't know who the girl is ;) but that's not really the point >_<

Jane

Smash Hero
Holy **** victra mains peach? If he wouldnt have said that was his gf just now, i would have been 100% COMPLETELY SURE in my mind he was gay :laugh:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lol don't feel bad MLEsis, most people think Victra is a girl at first.

I'm bored and can't sleep, so lets look at the hints and clues that lead people to that conclusion. :bee:

-The username 'victra' the uncapitalised v suggests a submissive nature. Starts off neutrally with 'v-i-c' (male and female names like Victor, Vicky). But ends with the letter 'a', if you've studied a language like Italian you'd know words ending in 'a' = feminine. Finish it off with a <3 and most would agree that's a pretty feminine looking and sounding name. The lipstick red colour doesn't help either.

-Avatar is usually an image of a youthful Korean girl. They're really quite cute d^_^b

-Peach main Ken's Peach theory
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9263309&postcount=2 nuff sed

-Custom Title in the past have had symbols like '~' '<3' ':3'. Independently they maybe seem innocent, but coupled with the above evidence and placed into context it adds to the deception...could look something like Cuted~~desu<3 :3

-Profile page has a big image of an Asian girl as the profile picture.

-Style of post projects a somewhat feminine aura. Occasionally containing cute little symbols and smileys
like so
Although it must be noted that Victra doesn't post in pretty colours unfortunately~ That would've surely completed the illusion :3

No matter how hard it is to believe, against all evidence and logic, Victra is indeed a male human being...supposedly.

Victra <3
Summarized it perfectly.

Victra is gay, yet claims to be heterosexual.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I always thought to myself "I bet victra's cute. Her posts are really cute."
<3 <3 <3
You are cute, but lol.

I think I would rather have lived in ignorance to his gender than have my crush destroyed so devastatingly :laugh:

edit:
@Mota
Your post...lol too good.

Mota

Wow that looks amazing and a great place to meditate, so peaceful.
Feel the urge to just sit there listening to the water.

How close is that to your place Tiger?

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hiii kids. It's been a while. : ) Just got back from the US a week ago. Got up to stuff there. Yay!

New York

California

Chillin with Richard Hatch, the first survivor....

Venice Beach

Hawaii

LA!

Basically, awesome time, picture spam done. <3

Top Bottom