• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

cutter

Smash Champion
I've always wanted to go to Stonehenge. After doing my big research paper in English back in my senior year of high school, I've developed an immense amount of respect to those that were able to map out astronomical events with such precision.

That, and I want to go to Antarctica some time in my life. Don't ask me why.

And it's ABOUT TIME you changed your name back Heartz.

pheX

Smash Apprentice

Well I doubt that anyone knows me, but I'll post a picture anyway :D
I'm 20 and going to college at the moment. As soon as I graduate I'll move
to the US and try to study there for a year or two :]

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Come to America, Phex! We have cheeseburgers and chili dogs. They're good as hell! OMG Wait until you try them.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
heartz--i dont see anyone near the stones, are you allowed to touch them or get close?

i bet it was cool, ive always wanted to travel to historical places, anywhere else youve been/recommend for me to add to my list of "one day"? lol

nice pic pheX, when i saw your location, made me wonder if people from areas that dont speak eng, type in their lang and translate it, or if you speak eng.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
it was a legit question, imo.
i saw people around but not near, i was curious.

that's too bad though, but then again, youve got those people who cant handle things and take advantage; it would be nearly impossible to push one over, but i can imagine someone walking up to it with a chisel and taking a momento.

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Come to America, Phex! We have cheeseburgers and chili dogs. They're good as hell! OMG Wait until you try them.
Actually I've been to America before. I spent my junior grade in Highschool in Fryeburg, Maine back in '06. And I've tried all the fast food. Panda express and Taco Bell are like the best things EVER. :D

MLEsis said:
nice pic pheX, when i saw your location, made me wonder if people from areas that dont speak eng, type in their lang and translate it, or if you speak eng.

Well in Germany everyone learns English at school. Most of us speak very well indeed. And if I go to a european tournement I got to speak english all the time, because my french sucks and there is no other way to comunicate with the dutchies, french, britains and italians etc. ^^

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Well in Germany everyone learns English at school. Most of us speak very well indeed. And if I go to a european tournement I got to speak english all the time, because my french sucks and there is no other way to comunicate with the dutchies, french, britains and italians etc. ^^
Now if only I could say the same thing about my French... :mad:

Jane

Smash Hero
And if I go to a european tournement I got to speak english all the time, because my french sucks and there is no other way to comunicate with the dutchies, french, britains and italians etc. ^^
Woah, so english and french are the international euro languages? Interesting.

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Woah, so english and french are the international euro languages? Interesting.
Well of course everyone is able to speak english (at least a bit).
French isn't that common, but the best european tournaments are in france (TSL & Epita ) So its an international euro language at least in the smash com :D

Another, very old, picture with a good friend of mine. She plays smash too from time to time lol (jiggz only) :

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Zombie shuffle yesterday, several thousand people dressed up as zombies and shuffled through the streets of Melbourne.

Me on the right.

Crowd shot.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Presenting CAOTIC and ThunderMistress and a good Smasher friend of ours from Sydney, in Zombie form. We managed to draw quite a crowd for our Thriller performances, <3

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GaEcwZKZAYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GaEcwZKZAYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWsTo3R2BcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWsTo3R2BcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
haha, i really enjoyed lookin at those zombie pics--if i was in that crowd and yall busted out the "Thriller" shiz id be like "**** yeah!"

haha, those were hot pics and vid.
lol'd so hard!

great makeup too :)

Top Bottom