• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
So Cao and I troop down to docklands at like 10pm for no reason. It's a ghost town but we run around being silly as we always do. <3

Total photoshoot location potential! <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's really hard to make Costco cool, but I think we did it!

EDIT - Worst 8000th post ever...

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Modern art scupltures. There's a bunch of random ones in a small cluster in the docklands. :]

Got my CD back from the photographer I worked with! Moar lady gaga-esque. Lawl. :]

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I found this awesome jacket in my wardrobe. I also found photoshop (increased saturation) in there too.

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
Modern art scupltures. There's a bunch of random ones in a small cluster in the docklands. :]

Got my CD back from the photographer I worked with! Moar lady gaga-esque. Lawl. :]

No offense or anything but that was kind of an insult to Lady Gaga. Just sayin'.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
No offense or anything but that was kind of an insult to Lady Gaga. Just sayin'.
Huh? I wasn't trying to insult lady gaga? ;x I've just been told that the shots remind people of Lady Gaga. As it was pointed out earlier in this thread when I posted a pic I took of my make up. So the -esque was sorta like ur...-ish? Turning a name into an adjective.

I dunno.

I have nothing against Lady Gaga and think she's fabulous in all seriousness.

*shrug*

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
You probably get this a lot, but you look just like Michael C Hall. (from Dexter)
If I killed every person who told me that I'd have more blood slides then Dexter will ever have.

Still don't see it.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Huh? I wasn't trying to insult lady gaga? ;x I've just been told that the shots remind people of Lady Gaga. As it was pointed out earlier in this thread when I posted a pic I took of my make up. So the -esque was sorta like ur...-ish? Turning a name into an adjective.

I dunno.

I have nothing against Lady Gaga and think she's fabulous in all seriousness.

*shrug*
I think he meant your shots were bad or something. I dunno.

If that's what he meant, I disagree.

Also Zero lookin' fresh.

Top Bottom