• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Is that a doughnut or did you abandon a meatball? Because if so, that's kind of messed up to buy your kettle a new sweater and leave that poor meatball cold and shivering out at the fringe of the party.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is a little sugar doughnut next to my teacup. <3 So do not be distressed as it was eaten accordingly after I had poured myself a cup of tea.

Ur. I posted 3 pics last time. I can skip out this time right? : P

M.K

Level 55
Lawl at fusion. <3 Although Ladyless sounds like a nasty nickname...;x

I got shot by a pro photographer and a make up artist yesterday! So my first time really being someone else's model (other than Cao <3). I won't get the pics for two weeks at least, but here's a preview/snapshot I took. :]

You look very similar to Lady Gaga in the Bad Romance music video!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I read in cosmopolitan or something of the similar, where Lady Gaga modeled dressed as a normal, everyday person and she looked pretty nice.

But she scares me a lot. I dunno.

M.K

Level 55
I didn't know you were into hermaphrodites...
The correct terminology would be "intersexed", not hermaphrodite.
Also, she made that dress as a parody of fur coats/dresses/clothing. Instead of hundreds of chinchillas/foxes/bears on a coat, she took hundreds of Kermit the Frogs and...made a dress of them O_O

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Correct, he'll be challenging you to an arm wrestle before you know it.

Top Bottom