• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Originally posted by Azua's dead body
Walgreen's is satan.

They had a n00b in the photo lab or something.
:( Don't hate Walgreens. I work in a lab where I had those problems ironed out. I don't allow any stupid people in my lab(it pays to ***** at every manager until things go your way;) ). Be sad to see Walgreens be blown upt.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Originally posted by Misto-Roboto
:( Don't hate Walgreens. I work in a lab where I had those problems ironed out. I don't allow any stupid people in my lab(it pays to ***** at every manager until things go your way;) ). Be sad to see Walgreens be blown upt.
Unfortunately, there isn't someone like you at our Walgreens.

Most of my pictures came out fuzzy, and one of them had a GARGANTUAN YELLOW FREAKING DEATH CLOUD RIGHT THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE PICTURE

i was so mad.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I think the only time we had any trouble with the machine is when the hurricanes hit us. The Frontier (and it's corresponding film processer) was a ***** to get back up because the chemical batches went bad in the machine (with the power out for so long the chemicals sat there and I guess became stagnant so to speak) and someone's film was put in when I hadn't even finish the preparations. After that happened I *****ed up a storm (scuse the pun) and finally got the **** stupid managers to listen to me. I feel so bad for you Azua. I wish I could help... :(

Bahful

Smash Apprentice
You called?

Amidst the clamour and excitement stirred up by the revelations of our comrades' sexy subastral silhouettes, one fellow temporarily emerged from the darkness to reveal his self to the world.
What resulted was a string a question to which no mortal being could give an answer; why does he have a large dent in his head? and just what the hell is so **** interesting just a little beyond and to the right of this sultry story's hero?

Link to the image...I'm assuming this is a PG-rated board and I don't wish to offend.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bahful
You called?

Amidst the clamour and excitement stirred up by the revelations of our comrades' sexy subastral silhouettes, one fellow temporarily emerged from the darkness to reveal his self to the world.
What resulted was a string a question to which no mortal being could give an answer; why does he have a large dent in his head? and just what the hell is so **** interesting just a little beyond and to the right of this sultry story's hero?

Link to the image...I'm assuming this is a PG-rated board and I don't wish to offend.
The important question is, "Why does this look like a picture of a 14-year-old boy with little to no fashion sense sitting in a high school classroom?"

I'll leave you to ponder that.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
The important question is, "Why does this look like a picture of a 14-year-old boy with little to no fashion sense sitting in a high school classroom?"

I'll leave you to ponder that.
I love you, RDT.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by Neveah
yay so I'm not soooo unloved in here...
wait till you find out i'm a woman

hey azua, why don't you show me how much you love me, baby

okay, i'm done.

Shlay

BOOBS O' D-Krew
BRoomer
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
wait till you find out i'm a woman
Oh, I've known that you are a woman...Scav told me...
:)
It's still all good to know that I'm loved by all... tee hee...I'M AN ATTENTION W***E!!!
Oh yeah, for Sint...stop being bitter cuz you have the legs that scare all...

Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
Hey sint whats up. Oya oya. Pool room bah humbug. Dude its already been stated by d-krew members that Neveah is the hottest of all D-krew for a couple of reasons. One, shes not chang, 2 shes not drew, 3 she has boobs, and many other reasons that cannot be discussed due to graphic sexual inuendo. Even Cory agrees to it. He agreed to it while we picked FFCC back up again. (seriously I miss Fourswords....such an awesome game). Your just going to have to deal with it my family guy watching friend. She has the girly parts that I like :)....and Cory....well....hes got the pretty....

Cory pretty< Neveah Sexy girly parts

Point neveah :)

Raza naba doowah goola wookie nipple pinchy

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by Kenshin
Hey sint whats up. Oya oya. Pool room bah humbug. Dude its already been stated by d-krew members that Neveah is the hottest of all D-krew for a couple of reasons. One, shes not chang, 2 shes not drew, 3 she has boobs, and many other reasons that cannot be discussed due to graphic sexual inuendo. Even Cory agrees to it. He agreed to it while we picked FFCC back up again. (seriously I miss Fourswords....such an awesome game). Your just going to have to deal with it my family guy watching friend. She has the girly parts that I like :)....and Cory....well....hes got the pretty....

Cory pretty< Neveah Sexy girly parts

Point neveah :)

Raza naba doowah goola wookie nipple pinchy
jesus, you seriously need to get laid.

Bahful

Smash Apprentice
Oh gosh...RDT...that hit upon a few nerves.
Being mistaken for a such a young 'un is very new to me. I'm almost flattered actually, as I occasionally worried about my advancing senility.
But I do take offence at you mistaking a technical drawing studio at a prestigious college for a mere high school class room.
As for my fashion sense, blame my mom. She's the one who lays my clothes out for me every morning.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Oh gosh...RDT...that hit upon a few nerves.
Being mistaken for a such a young 'un is very new to me. I'm almost flattered actually, as I occasionally worried about my advancing senility.
But I do take offence at you mistaking a technical drawing studio at a prestigious college for a mere high school class room.
As for my fashion sense, blame my mom. She's the one who lays my clothes out for me every morning.
god, you're so full of yourself that you're coming out your own ***.

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING AT A PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE YOU ARE AWESOME MAN

tell your mom i said hi.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Well, I was being sarcastic. No need to flip out. Sorry if I pushed a few buttons there.
I'LL BET YOU WERE, KID, I'LL BET YOU WERE

(no really tell your mom i said hi, please? thanks, man)

Bahful

Smash Apprentice
You're really gunning to fry me aren't you? That's okay, let it out. If it makes you feel any better, you really hurt my feelings.

Mom says "hi".

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace

Found one! No need for that camera now.

In my defense, this pictue was taken during community service for national honors society, and yes, I was in French club.

carpetedud

Smash Cadet
http://www.absoluteanime.com/fatal_fury/andy.jpg

this is me as a cartoon character

http://www.bassdust.co.uk/andy.gif

this is me on south park

http://www.kidlink.org/english/career/business/andrew.jpg

this is me stoned

http://www.andrew-und-loulou.de/andrew.jpg

this is what I looked like in my 3rd year of H.S

http://www.okstate.edu/osu_orgs/nsc/images/NSC People/Andy's%20Angels.jpg

these are my angels

http://www.unipo.sk/ANDY/andy.jpg

and this is andy worhol

http://evergreenleaders.org/images/andy-hd.jpg

this is me without the glasses and beard

TranquilStarfall

Smash Journeyman
You seriously need to die^

*On a side note:

I noticed RDT used to "Type like this" and now she "types like this"

Been on here so long using proper grammar and such that it aches to press the shift key down now right?!?!

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
whoo neds propur gramer when itz s t i l l legibul eithur whey?

It's become a sad world when people are scolded for saving a few seconds by using understood lingo. It didn't make her message any less readable did it?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wow. She didn't press shift. Big whoop. It's the ***** who use l33t that should be yelled at.

TranquilStarfall

Smash Journeyman
She wasn't scolded, it wasn't anything offensive period. It's just funny to me and I decided it was so funny I had to publically post it, soweeez?!?!

Donkey DONG!!! Don't tell me you don't know who this is....

Nintendo DS...Super Mario....:) :) hint hint*

Top Bottom