• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Hoefler

BRoomer
Remotes and gameboys tend to work nicely.

Either that or you could find us a nice deviantart picture that you think describes your inner being... we'll understand.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Yes, that's the best picture I can take. Sorry for the massiveness, and faggyness, I guess!

(I do have another picture that's about identical, except the light in the bottom right is a little less visible)

(thanks imageshack!)

RichBrown

Smash Master
whats up w/ them mexicans these days?

thats me at band rehearsal playing my beloved keyboard. gah, if only i could figure out how to post my recording of me playing the mario song, grrrrr....

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I posted a couple pictures in this very topic long ago (one where I was wearing BLUE pants, the lighting made them look PURPLE) but I was wearing a bunch of goofy stuff like big sunglasses. Also, the hosting ran out since I used Angelfire to host them.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Alright, here's me:

In my usual hat. For those who know me, it's rare to see me without it.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by RoY iS tHe BeSt
Nice.

Hey LuigiToilet, did you ever post a flick of yourself on here before?

Anyhow, here are a few new flicks of myself.

"flicks" go here
you look really manly standing in front of those flower print curtains.

you are so badass

please don't steal my stereo

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
RDT thinks she can be cool like me and suddenly stop making thought out post and instead post one-liner witticisms without using periods, but she will never be as cool as me

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Originally posted by 311
Your hat is tres mal.

Where did you come from? I've never seen you post...
If by 'mal' you mean 'bad', and by 'bad' you mean 'awesome', then yes, I agree, and thank you.

And don't feel bad. It doesn't seem like I get much attention anyway. I'm not exactly one of those 'witty repartee' people.
That's because he was formerly Bahamut+bunch of numbers no one cares to remember. So... yeah.
I remember those numbers. I'm glad they're gone.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
He probably DID mean awesome, actually. I think 'mal' is French for 'sick', which of course means 'awesome'. But my French is rusty as hell.

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
you look really manly standing in front of those flower print curtains.

you are so badass

please don't steal my stereo
lol, Yeah the curtains reveal that my picture was obviously taken in the kitchen.:rolleyes:

But anyhow, I just honestly do not like smiling in pictures. There is always something wrong with my face, when I smile. Either I have a lazy eye, or it's just to late, and my face drops a little.

Haha, and I assure you I'm no hoodlum, just your regular Puerto Rican who wastes his time on SWF.;)

And too "TranquilStarfall", I call them whatever I please; pictures, flicks, pics, piccies, asscracks, farts, Whatever.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
You look exhausted...and I swear I used to have hair (like a year ago before I cut it) that looked exactly like that. Exactly. As a matter of fact, right now I'm looking at the picture to try and find differences.

*goes back to inspecting photo*

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

omfg, I'm such a cosplayer. Btw, those are not really sunglasses, but photomanipulated regular glasses. I'm so stupid. Yet secksy.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
Originally posted by choknater

omfg, I'm such a cosplayer. Btw, those are not really sunglasses, but photomanipulated regular glasses. I'm so stupid. Yet secksy.
ROTFLMAO, is this SWF's first cosplayer? rotflmao!!!

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
I don't see any bugs... WORST COSPLAY EVER!

Actually it's pretty good, you even got a forehead protector!

Now some new pics of me!

Posing with our new katanas, me and my best friend David. I'm on the right on both pictures.

Note: I'm not small, it's David that's HUGE.

Me on my ski vacation (last week)

How's that for a smile!?!

dan smith

Smash Champion
Choknater: Nice...

We just had a big tournament so I should have some pictures of myself and friends soon.

You all can't wait because you love me so much.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
what's this? pictures? From toast? finally? Yes, indeed. I don't like these pictures. The mirror does not look like this to me when I stand in front of it. But it's the best I can do.

Top Bottom