• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Niiro

Smash Ace
lol, i liked it better when I was on a PCA pump. It gave me morphine lol. But it sucks so bad that I'll have those pins on for the whole summer. D: so sad.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
lol, i liked it better when I was on a PCA pump. It gave me morphine lol. But it sucks so bad that I'll have those pins on for the whole summer. D: so sad.
The whole summer, with THAT on your leg? That really sucks, but kinda cool in a way. How bad is it to walk?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
*Takes a bow* Thank you, thankyou. For years I've been trying to pull off the roaring masulinity married with the flaming homosexuality that Captain Falcon has had down-pat for nearly 2 decades. With that picture, I think I have proof that I've finally achieved it.

Edit: Wow Niiro, that looks brutal :urg:. My sister and I were just talking about how neither of us have ever broken a bone in our lives, so I can't even imagine how much that must hurt =[.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Holy crap, that looks almost exactly like my orthopedic doctor dude lol. That only power that I got from the surgery is to feel cold when the outside temp is 85

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Niiro, you should get a custom title for going through such trauma. Something about taking bullets.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
oh man Niiro, you didn't even tell us you were going into surgery!!

I'm glad you're doing okay. Colossus cannot be injuredddddd

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Niiro - that really does look epic. ;x

With some girls from work at a trivia night. :]

AND I HAVE BUSINESS CARDS! <3 I'm a real businesswoman now. ;P

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey Ashley let's so a business card swappeh! We're on our way to becoming corporate bullies!

I'm SO hungry...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Do the numbers mean anything? And Cog: bad*** as normal.

Edit: why wasn't *** censored there?

Top Bottom