• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos

Me in Nice after a horrible night in the train.
This was during my interrail trip through Europe last summer.

EDIT: Look what I found in my Photobucket account(I think I posted this picture here before):

*CHOO CHOO*

That was in Berlin, in 2006.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer

My photo for the month of June for a calender my school is selling for a charity.
Lol'd hard. That's gonna be a wicked calendar.

Exactly, Matunas!

...unless you're gay, female, or from New York.
Why New York, though? There are heaps of other cities all around the world that are far colder than New York would get. If it's a fashion thing, some of those cities are fashion capitals of the world (Paris, for example), along with New York.

All this aside though, what's wrong with a straight male wearing a scarf? =/

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Because if they're wearing one they're not straight or from New England. How is that not clear by now?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
It's one of them laws like how popped collars are never cool.

Scarves just make you gay. Honestly, I could have sex with Xsyven if I had a scarf.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
But my sister knitted me a nice green scarf :(.

Besides, it's pretty cold round here. I'd probably die of hypothermia without one.

edit: how about these scarves :D? It's my cousin's marriage from a year or so ago.

I'm the one on the far left in the last pic. I was in awe of all the bright eye-burning colours before you ask why I look so weird.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I'm going to buy a new scarf this weekend. I need something a little more adult than my NIU scarf.

Would that make my neck gay and not the rest of me?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Omg I looooooove the colors!

My hair is white, silver, and purple :D

I also had another shoot yesterday.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I was going to be, but their contract is restrictive and makes them look like hypocrites.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
oh just checking doing nudes is not something I would have expected. I would have never thought someone would be interested in doing that.

Especially on this site.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Well, at least she's not making us address her as "my queen". Although that would be kinda funny. "Yes my queen, we'd love to see you naked."
That sounds way worse than intended...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Have you ever heard of the LGBT thread?
it's absolutely true. for some odd reason, the entirety of the gay smashers here revere Azua... probably because she's concentrated awesome and all that :laugh:

plus, she popped her collar in that one picture. instant cool!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I was going to do a Christmas theme pic but then it hit me that I don't actually have a Santa hat so I decided to go to the next best Christian holiday, you know... the one with the chocolate?

Originally I was going to photoshop this into a rabbit in the headlights pick for the lolz so that's why my eyes are really far open but I got lazy so not it just looks like I'm high or something.

Oh and sorry Xsyv, still not long enough for blond emo yet. :p

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I was going to be, but their contract is restrictive and makes them look like hypocrites.
I'm always glad when people realize how ****ty Suicide Girls is.

Photoshoot today. Only one picture. This was taken with someone's extremely ****ty camera phone. If I had known their phone's camera was this ****ty, I would've used my own.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Photoshoot today. Only one picture. This was taken with someone's extremely ****ty camera phone. If I had known their phone's camera was this ****ty, I would've used my own.

holy...... that's gorgeous

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
SG didn't used to suck :(

Now they have all sorts of rules for shoots and whatnot, and what's the point of flaunting this 'open-minded' image when you're not open-minded about the shoot?

And holy **** those are some awesome earrings

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878

Hyper-reality as its finest:). Nice shot Livvers.

Top Bottom