• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

The H Kid

Original

Election night, aka, excuse to go out drinking. I'm in the middle. Hay look! Same shirt!
I haven't posted in this thread in ages.

hey uhhh... I... I know we don't kn-know eachother at all but theres this tourney coming up and I.... I was wondering if you'd come with? Just... just a thought...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Slash ****ing RULES. He came to the brink of OD death and survived. Now he doesn't do that stuff (ie, heroin) anymore because he's awesome.
I've never done any kind of illegal drug, does that make me awesome too?

Oh and I think I'm going to have to wear 6 popped collars next chance I get to 1-up your friend Seedy.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I pop the collar on my pea coat when it's cold/snowing outside. It keeps me warm.

But as a style choice? GTFO

Matt

Banned via Administration
I button it all the way to the top button too, so I mean I guess it's not exactly "popped." Sometimes I wear scarves? I'm sorry! Please don't hate me guys. =(

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I dunno how bad it is everywhere else in the world, but you can't walk down the street in Melbourne without seeing a popped collar. I was horrified the first time I saw a polo with the brand logo written on the inside of the collar so that it only showed if it was popped.

Anyway, here's a picture of me being excited about spending an embarrassing amount of money at DFO, the happiest place on Earth.

Edit: is the photo showing up for anyone? It doesn't for me but it does that sometimes with other people's pics so maybe it's happening again here? I dunno.

Edit2: Photobucket to the rescue!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I think you may have to have a login in order to view that pic.

You can try uploading it to imageshack.us if you want.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I dunno how bad it is everywhere else in the world, but you can't walk down the street in Melbourne without seeing a popped collar.
It's because we have the second largest Greek population of any city in the world behind Athens. Might sound racist but it's totally true.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I dunno how bad it is everywhere else in the world, but you can't walk down the street in Melbourne without seeing a popped collar. I was horrified the first time I saw a polo with the brand logo written on the inside of the collar so that it only showed if it was popped.

Anyway, here's a picture of me being excited about spending an embarrassing amount of money at DFO, the happiest place on Earth.
don't be dissin on my collar man!

anyway. you are clearly way too excited about shopping, but that is a *****in' shirt!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Did someone just call Brando a douchebag?

Kids these days.

edit:
this guy was a dbag too
another picture
Anyone with a popped collar on a pea coat is a douchebag to me.

Yes, Matt, that means you're a Douchematt when you pop the collar on your coat.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
you owe me a new keyboard, sir.

[get some orange spray-tan and you'll be douchetastic!]

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Xsyven. You can't just pop the collar. you have to mentally WANT the popped collar. otherwise you just look like a douchebag instead of being thuper cool like us. :)

Now I'm riding the double douche bus.
pfft *****. it's not a bus. it's a full fledges train. and it's got a party on board so CLIMB ON IN!

CHOO CHOO!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
God, I wished you showed me that picture when I was still in high school, Xsyven.

I wore my collar up all the time. That's the reason why I didn't get any girls during that time :(.

Or all the chain letters that I broke.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

ALL ABOARD THE DOUCHEBAG TRAIN!!
[mine's camoflauge so i get extra redneck points]

uhhh...*train emoticon*

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
My boyfriend is a tattoo artist, so designs like that interest me.
Sucks they're put on ugly-shaped shoes :p

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
They're the only shoes with enough "blank" space to put those kind of drawings in, unfortunately

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I know :(

I have a pair of Osiris shoes with a day of the dead skull and some flowers on the sides of them. They're black with white designs, but I still hate the fact that they're regular shoes.

Edit: these:

except the eyes and stuff aren't colored on mine.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

ALL ABOARD THE DOUCHEBAG TRAIN!!
[mine's camoflauge so i get extra redneck points]

uhhh...*train emoticon*
wow. I'm proud of the movement I started. We have the hottest girls AND guys on this train...

*chugga chugga.*

Takumaru

Smash Lord
new phone with a new camera. Figured I'd take it out for a spin.

Huh, collar is popped. And studying for the past 5 hours is boring me.
WTB coffee

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Van's are the perfect canvasses's and besides, imo, they are so comfortable, and i have like 3-4 pairs, different colors, different designs on them which i think are cool...cause no one has them.

And i have some puma's which are pretty cool if you ask me.

Anyways since Azua mentioned that "dia de los muertos skull" i remembered that he had designed something similar for his won shoes.

The background hadn't been finished yet.

Top Bottom