• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wut ? Thundermistress is in Berlin ? Come on, meet the Berliner smashers :D

Edit : uh, wrong quote. But whatever :p

I was in Berlin on the weekend :] But only 3 nights, I'm staying in Dusseldorf. Although I leave in a month's time :[

My plans are always a bit spontaneous and random, so I always forget to try to meet other smashers ;[ Sorry :[

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I was in Berlin on the weekend :] But only 3 nights, I'm staying in Dusseldorf. Although I leave in a month's time :[

My plans are always a bit spontaneous and random, so I always forget to try to meet other smashers ;[ Sorry :[
I understand, I'm always deciding what I'll do at the last second; because I wanna do as many things as possible before leaving Berlin (going back in France in a month too).

Anyway, if you're still in Germany on the 25th, 26th and 27th of july and that you'd like to meet European smashers, you may want to attend Smash Royale in Freiburg. People from 8 different countries are likely to go there :p

And even if you're not in Germany in late July, you should visit Freiburg because it's a beautiful city ;)

Back on topic : I took a picture at the very same place as yours during my first days in Berlin :p

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I understand, I'm always deciding what I'll do at the last second; because I wanna do as many things as possible before leaving Berlin (going back in France in a month too).

Anyway, if you're still in Germany on the 25th, 26th and 27th of july and that you'd like to meet European smashers, you may want to attend Smash Royale in Freiburg. People from 8 different countries are likely to go there :p

And even if you're not in Germany in late July, you should visit Freiburg because it's a beautiful city ;)

Back on topic : I took a picture at the very same place as yours during my first days in Berlin :p

Ah, regretfully I'm leaving on the 23rd of July back to Australia already ;[ Otherwise I would try to make it :] Thanks for the Freiburg tip though, will see if I have a spare night or two somewhere before I go. xD I've got Rome in two days. ;]

Haha, at least for you France is not so far away, it's easy for you to make a return trip ;]

JonBeBonanza - I'm on exchange for university in Germany at the moment, so I travel on the weekends or whenever I feel like I can skip a few classes :] My parents are helping me out with travelling and such, although I worked a fair while before coming to save up money :]

Kitten you remind me a lot of a friend I have in Alaska. And censorship is bad. : D

Since I'm posting.

GO SUPER GIRLY ASIAN LOOK.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Kitten, were you doing that thing where you shake your head back 'n forth really fast, and take a picture?

clowsui

Smash Legend
k so I'm going to show you guys the not so normal, cosplay picture first and see what you think and then i'll post an actual picture kk? :DDD

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I'm drunk in this picture. Can you tell?

Please make note of my awesome bag.

Hi Slhoka! Not sure if you remember me, but I met you in France at JD's grandma's place(when the Epita tourney was going on). Or I guess actually I met you at Poilon's, but I didn't say much to you then. Hope you're doing well.

PS. I'd comment your picture, Clow, but I have no clue what you're cosplaying =( And is that an Atari I see?

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm drunk in this picture. Can you tell?
It's quite obvious =p
And I agree, you bag is too good.

Hi Slhoka! Not sure if you remember me, but I met you in France at JD's grandma's place(when the Epita tourney was going on). Or I guess actually I met you at Poilon's, but I didn't say much to you then. Hope you're doing well.
I remember you for sure =)
And we met at Poilon's mess place.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm gonna say Clowsui is L. And yeah... Livv it's pretty obvious you're smashed and that your bag is awesome.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmfao yeah the kid from the grudge.

J/k, [I'm] L (lame alphabet pun)

Yeah that's an Atari...and the guy in the striped shirt behind me plays Icies.

k let me rummage through a picture collection here, will edit it in

Chill

Red
BRoomer
lol I haven't looked here in such a long time

Also, lol

Oh and lol

everyone should keep postin pictures except for xsyven, even that grudge kid

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yeah, every page needs a picture of Xsyven on it or the site will crash. Which remind's me, Xyv post a pic stat!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Well, I don't have a new one of me, so I'll post a new one of my behb.

Livvers, for some reason you look like you'd make a great character as a vampire chick in a Blade movie.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My latest acting headshot. I'm not a big fan, but for the "I have an audition tomorrow at ten am, and it's midnight right now" situation, it's not too bad.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

I did another photoshoot about a week ago, and judging from the pictures it looks like I forgot to put the studs back on my piercings.
Yep.
I fail.

Same shoot, plus a little more creepy and fail.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I recently did another 24 hr paintball game at the MOUT base in Starks Florida. I ended up in some pretty great shots taken by PBjunkie.com.

Im the one in the building. After this happened I thought we shot eachother at the same time. This pic proves that I got him first :p. Notice the white splatter on his chest.....

This was prior to it all going down. The kid in front of me got *****.

Suicide Run Part 1

Suicide Run Part 2

OWNED!

Top Bottom