• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
my team has another 24hr game this weekend but im sitting this one out because im short on cash, plus im busy with work. I dont play nearly enough to get my fix.

Oh BTW, our team "War Machine" won most valuable team at that last game. I think that's our fifth so far. If you happen to be at a big game, keep an eye out for us and feel free to run with us if youre on our side.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

4th of July weekend FTW!!!!!!!

On our way to Utah. 4 hour drive, I was bored. hehe

Buzz and I at this super awesome restaurant in Utah. The Mayan. It's like you stepped into a temple on Indiana Jones. ;) There was almost 40 of us and Buzz's dad paid for it all. O_O Loaded much?

I like this picture because I don't look pregnant in it. Hehehe

Me passing out snaps/poppers to all my nieces and nephews on the 4th of July. I felt like mother hen. LOL

Atticus Finch

Smash Rookie
Hmm.

Yeah the hair usually covers one eye. If I choose to post more pictures, someone will say it soon enough. :|

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
No what I meant is your tongue is insanely long.

That's not a bad thing though.
lol... well I guess I just always grew up used to it... it's the norm on my mom's side of the family... and my prom date had a tongue like that too, and she was also of Slovakian descent.

must be a slovakian thing?

but, no, I can't think of a single reason that a small tongue would be better.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
he took the black picture and then took the white picture, and then he photoshopped the black mirror over the white mirror, i think

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah that's what I thought. The mirrors shadow's still there, so it's a really well done photoshop.
well the mirror would still be in both pictures so it would have a shadow no matter what, ja? its just like he split the photos down the middle

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Here's a picture of a guy doing what Wak did, just..... a whole lot more.

Sorry about how small it is, Photobucket scaled it down heaps, but I swear it's all the same guy.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Thought this pic was pretty funny... If anyone is familiar with Black Metal, you might see pics like these pretty often:

Lol...

Oh, and I recently bought a book entitled "Rites of Odin".

I went to the beach to practice a rite:

Praying to Odin. :"P

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well I got a haircut... never really tried the whole fauxhawk thing before, but I think I did it fairly well.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
It looks ok for a first time, i mean if you like it. I always just go with the 3 on the sides and 5 on top, it's easier to "style that way, and when it gets long (thats what she said) it looks even better.

Oakleys?

I'll post a pic of me soon enough, i'm due for a haircut?

Top Bottom