• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Admiral Ackbar will never fail, I shall not doubt him again.

How did you get him so quickly?

Edited: Too many fails for me yesterday. :(

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Ah. So I missed out on 2 bans today huh? Glad I wasn't here to see 'em.

Edit: Also, holy **** @ the polar bear. :o ^^

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Me making my anti-Scientology alliteration speech yesterday.

Kinda looks like I'm Om-nom-nom-ing my bandanna, there, actually.

I am so in next time there's one in Melbourne. Also lol at Sandy, he'll be back, he always back.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I am so in next time there's one in Melbourne. Also lol at Sandy, he'll be back, he always back.
Awesome, just make sure you're in it for the right reasons ie: the small kid you can see in the background of my photo. His father left him and his mother for Scientology as per the disconnection policy. Really sad stuff and a prime example of why we protest.

BUT ANYWAY, MOVING ON FROM SRS BSNS.

Plox to be youtubing the music video, Azua. Hair is, as always, phenomenal.

I knew there were going to be problems with that Frank Fly chap the moment he registered. Something about his posts just oozed malcontent.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Awesome, just make sure you're in it for the right reasons ie: the small kid you can see in the background of my photo. His father left him and his mother for Scientology as per the disconnection policy. Really sad stuff and a prime example of why we protest.
Oh don't give me that ****. I know Anon has trolled flashing gifs on websites for people who suffer seizures before. The reason why you're protesting is cause Scientology is a threat to freedom of speech on the internet and therefore anti-lulz, you're just pretending to be moral***s to bring them down at their weak point; being a cult. :p You're doing the right thing but for the wrong reasons.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh don't give me that ****. I know Anon has trolled flashing gifs on websites for people who suffer seizures before. The reason why you're protesting is cause Scientology is a threat to freedom of speech on the internet and therefore anti-lulz, you're just pretending to be moral***s to bring them down at their weak point; being a cult. :p You're doing the right thing but for the wrong reasons.

I personally hate it because it's so ****ing stupid and yet people take it seriously.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Scientology, you know the thing we were talking about. :p

Edit: Fair enough I see how you could have been confused.
Well, of course people take it seriously. It's a religion and religion r srs bsnz.
Personally, people could worship paper if they wanted to and I wouldn't give half a skin cell. And organized religion pisses me off to begin with. But what pisses me off about Scientology specifically is
a) You don't censor my internet, *****!
b) if it keeps on growing, we're going to fall in another dark age same way when the Catholic church took over 2000 years ago; it's gonna be a normal religion despite still being a cult and then you don't have to be a weakling for them to pry on (cause cults pry on weaklings), you could be any old Joe and get sucked in.

Fawriel

Smash Master
For the record, Frank Fly once copied verbatim in a forum post a line I said when I chatted with him. Something about "I make the best metaphors, I swear". I wasn't sure whether to call him out on it or not because it seemed kinda... silly. I mean, plagiarizing a single line from a chat? What? WHAT?

Also, people like Blazey are the reason I'm not going to be completely unfair towards Anon when I criticize them in my future webcomic. Which also means that I hopefully won't get raided, so I'll have to thank people like Blazey for that one.

And thanks to Azua for the photos, they shall be good references for drawings.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
For the record, Frank Fly once copied verbatim in a forum post a line I said when I chatted with him. Something about "I make the best metaphors, I swear". I wasn't sure whether to call him out on it or not because it seemed kinda... silly. I mean, plagiarizing a single line from a chat? What? WHAT?

And thanks to Azua for the photos, they shall be good references for drawings.

1. I think we can all agree Frank Fly is an idiot.

2. I think we can all agree I spend too much time in this topic.

3. Are you using SWF members in your webcomic or are you just using Azua's general look?

Fawriel

Smash Master
3. Are you using SWF members in your webcomic or are you just using Azua's general look?
My comic will have girls. Said girls will occasionally be hot, while some others will have funky haircuts and some will have funky clothes, and sometimes, all of these will occur in one character.
And Azua is a hot girl with funky haircuts and clothes.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
You take the idea of "Anonymous" way too seriously. If you really think anonymous is a hivemind and we all think the same and do the same things for the same reasons, you're sorely mistaken. Sure, some anons haxed party hard gifs into epileptic websites, but what makes you think I was one of them? Ever consider that while Anonymous might be internet superheroes on the INTERNET, in real life some of us actually do have a sense of right and wrong and have the determination when we believe that the latter needs to become the former?

I told Mic to come into it for a reason that I believe is right. Based on the people I've talked to every month, the people that actually show the determination to come to the protests, most of them share the same sentiment.

If you think the online antics are deplorable that's fine, but please don't tell me that what I put my personal time and effort into is misguided. I wouldn't bother with something I didn't honestly care about.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
*yawn* Fine then. The only thing that bothers me of how Anon is handling the situation is how they behave online being different than how they behave offline. Just because you can't see people's emotions online does not mean they're there; Stick to one or the other plz cause it makes you look bad and that won't help you in your protests. Sure there are guys that deserve to be trolled and trolled badly *coughcreationistscough* and random trolling doesn't hurt anyone but I think you guys really went overboard in some cases like that trolling of that epileptic website - they didn't do anything to be trolled like that.

I'm not saying you can organize and prevent his and blah, I just wish you would not be two-faced when it comes to things happening online or offline. :bee:

P.S. I can't believe I'm saying this, cause I'm defending you most of the time I talk about you. *Wasn't very happy with Faw's onslaught on Anon during the Dylan_Tnga drama*

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Anon is no one.

Cat Fight, you remind me of Omar Rodríguez-López during his At The Drive In years.

Their Site said:
What do you get when Morbid Angel collides with Dungeons & Dragons; when Slayer crashes into World of Warcraft; when GWAR clashes with Warhammer 40K?

A Band of Orcs!
Some of my friends formed the exact same kind of band, and they are ****ing awesome. At shows they thrash chaotic death metal, but when I hang out with them on the weekdays they are playing Warhammer and Magic: The Gathering.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Stay on topic. >=(

Today's topic is how silly my face is:

"Man, this lemon beer sure is gooood."

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Stay on topic. >=(

Today's topic is how silly my face is:

"Man, this lemon beer sure is gooood."
Invisible....dog petting?

Lol at talking down to anon. Anyone's anon, that's why it's so funny to be so against them. I could get a couple friends together, troll in a super ****ty manner, and call myself anon. Also, I thought what happened with the epileptic board didn't even involve one of the main chans.

I have no pictures to stay truly on topic =< I dunno, it might be worth it's own topic if you guys wanted to continue talking about the subject?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Me(on the blue), my aunt, and my cousin. It was his birthday. The picture's from last year.

****, he looks like a turd.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Me(on the blue), my aunt, and my cousin. It was his birthday. The picture's from last year.

****, he looks like a turd.
This picture is obviously fake. There's no way in hell that Coca Cola and Pepsi could co-exist in harmony, such as that.

Top Bottom