• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Cruces Game Knight's 3rd "Warp Digivolved" Monthly

tekkie

Smash Master
they mention the smash tournaments on the madden page, which is the opposite of what happened at winterfest lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Game Knights of Las Cruces will hold a limited gaming event in conjunction with the Madden Challenge...games featured are:

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Super Smash Bros
Melee and Brawl
Halo: Reach
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Super Street Fighter 4
I think this means "Secured Venue"

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
This is the wrong thing to post if you haven't secured a venue. You secure your venue, and then make the changes. Not the other way around. Protip.
We did secure a venue. these are the "changes" that have occurred after we secured it.

Also, like Pinkchukks mentioned, everything is pretty much ready to go.

We have all the systems, transportation, and man power for the most part, if anyone else wants to bring their set-ups to save themselves the venue fee, you're more than welcome to.
We have enough space.

A big University classroom all to ourselves...

I will update the post as soon as I hear from the head of NBC and CBS.
So you guys know exactly where it is.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey cruces, my group of 5 vs you guys in melee and brawl crew battles. You don't need the same crew for both games, get your best of each and we'll do 5v5.

Standard crew battle rule sets:
no time limit, random stages (if you counter pick then the person can change their character), etc/

We can discuss how much each team will put in later. Sound good?

tekkie

Smash Master
i thought at winterfest or something las cruces wanted to crew battle in melee/brawl, not las cruces + whatever good players from other places arent in crews yet lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter if you guys have help or not lol. Although it would make me laugh if you need help winning :p

I'll take 8 stocks easy off you guys. Even if you throw your best two LC players at me :p

Hey Nick at Night... <3 ya buddy. How far into pools did you get at Pound? Second or third? Curious and good job :D

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
i thought at winterfest or something las cruces wanted to crew battle in melee/brawl, not las cruces + whatever good players from other places arent in crews yet lol
I just told Tetsuya, you can join us if you want. I recommend a crew battle from EP though, since we had that planned already.

Just got back from getting 93rd at Pound. So, what is this? I can help LC with Crews :3
You can be in our crew for the crew battle if it's ok with ABQ and EP, but that would increase our crew number to 6, and EP and ABQ would need to find an extra crew member, unless they are ok with us having one more person.

It doesn't matter if you guys have help or not lol. Although it would make me laugh if you need help winning :p

I'll take 8 stocks easy off you guys. Even if you throw your best two LC players at me :p
All in all, I need to 1 on 1 you Twin_A, a full set.
If you win, you will still see how much I've improved.
If I win, I earn your respect, and I defeated my pro rival.

We also have to take pictures together! ^_^
and you have to show me the magic trick!

Hmm think EP is going to have enough for its own crew!
sounds awesome man! let me know if you're coming for sure, so I can add you to the list of confirmed smashers attending.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
LC vs ABQ sounds pretty cute but EP will just clean up the mess after you guys are done playing around.
Keep it 5v5v5.
Ill be super hungover so you guys get a handicap boost

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm trying to win my gas money back by money matching/crew battling people i can beat

knowing my luck duffman is going to 9hammer me two times and stagespike me with dash attack the last time

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
I'm considering going but I don't get on much and just found out about this. I'll keep you all posted.

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
We don't have a full melee crew nor do we have a full brawl crew. But we'll be good with the 5 we have for both :p

And RPG, you already earned my respect for trying so hard to get a scene going. But don't worry, I want to do tons of 1v1's against you.
that's the full crew I was talking about. 5 people who you're bringing.
and since ABQ is getting help from AZ as well. You know cause of light and such. It's fair that Nick Nyte will join our crew if he wants. Either way, it won't exceed 5 people. To keep it fair.

i'm trying to win my gas money back by money matching/crew battling people i can beat
That's greedy, but with almost 1000 people attending...
you might get that much back

I hope this is somewhat seeded. If I have to play Light first round I'll be pissed. he practically lives with me haha.
I will seed you guys, but everyone else that comes from EL Paso will be fairly hard. But I'll see what I can do with Tio.

I'm considering going but I don't get on much and just found out about this. I'll keep you all posted.
hell's yeah! call me at 575-621-2625 to talk if we need to arrange anything.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Okay just letting you guys know that we're setting up at 8am and have to be done by 9am...
RPG told me that if you bring a setup later than that he wont be able to waive the fee...
He said that it didnt apply to you guys because youre not bringing anything, but I wanted to let you know so nobody gets mad when they arrive.

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!!!
Introducing The El Paso Legends Melee Crew! (AKA The Ginyu Force)
Tetsuya
Vile
That Spammy Samus( No, seriously, this guy doesn't stop spamming missiles )
trollthug
Legendary Link/Fox( he never had a alias or nickname at tournaments)

tekkie

Smash Master
the abq brawl crew will be

tekkie
isaccard (actually just tekkie playing as pikachu and spamming QA)
dekar (also tekkie playing as diddy and only instant throwing bananas and fairing)
gorf (but he'll be playing as ike to sandbag)
twin a (also tekkie, playing as MK as an anchor and wearing a baseball cap irl)

gg

serously im trash at melee this is going to be terriblé

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Trollthug!? I remember that guy from my first tourney ever haha. This will take me back :p

Light lives in New Mexico RPG :p He's albuquerque through and through. however I don't care if Nicknight is on your crew :D He is traveling from AZ, he should have as much fun as he can.

Top Bottom