• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey presents: LOBSTER 1, August 16th, Venice FL

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Just a note: the stage list is subject to change. In the next day or so I think I'm going to take a look over the recent "SBR Suggested rules" list and possibly move a couple stages around to fit that better.
you move the stages around on that list we're probably going to end up with the FL standard...just sayin'

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dumb stagelists are dumb

the SBR stagelist = dumb

move back to statement 1

PolMex23

Smash Champion
kAmano please Sell yourself out on the streets and after your done tell your clients to come to this tourney...

Make this huge,,,like 7o million + o.0

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Dude this is one twisted *** plot...so simple yet scary

years ago, two parents went out for dinner. A few hours later, the babysitter was calling to ask if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids' room, the father said,"Take the kids and get out of the house. We'll call the police, we don't have a clown statue." The "clown statue" is really a killer that escaped from jail.(you can replace that with whatever)

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Dude this is one twisted *** plot...so simple yet scary

years ago, two parents went out for dinner. A few hours later, the babysitter was calling to ask if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids' room, the father said,"Take the kids and get out of the house. We'll call the police, we don't have a clown statue." The "clown statue" is really a killer that escaped from jail.(you can replace that with whatever)
lmaoooo what??

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Estimated pot is $350-400 total for singles+doubles

Thanks Seibrik for your tourney placement, glad I posted this so early, and especially after the sh*t about gigs possibly moving to this date.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I can't really make a list when half or more of the people who have posted are 50-50 on showing up

Attendance depends on you guys, not me.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
I can't really make a list when half or more of the people who have posted are 50-50 on showing up

Attendance depends on you guys, not me.
he's right this is the nicest venue in fl it will be so pathetic if ppl dont show...

COME TO THIS AND LOSE TO MY WARIO pleaseeeee

that means u hrnut

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Just show up, no need to rely on other people showing up or not to influence you. Just be there!
I am coming, I just wanted to know exactly who and who is a maybe. The list may have encouraged others to come to see how they fare against others form different regions...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks Seibrik for your tourney placement, glad I posted this so early, and especially after the sh*t about gigs possibly moving to this date.
He did the same thing for my tourney. MWFL never gets any love from SFL.

chckn

Smash Ace
next time i see you, its on...but you could count that tourney match as the ditto...too bad it wasn't 2 out of 3 though :( i got lucky thats how i beat you
Yeah and my GW was really rusty, you were the only one that I used it against at FIU lol. LOLOL you and your cp's off the start :p.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay and i'll give you a hint to who i'm picking his name starts with oli and ends with watch lol ;) and i love double blind pick cuz i play a million characters so that might not be a good idea with your 2 or 3 characters that you play...think about it...

chckn

Smash Ace
okay and i'll give you a hint to who i'm picking his name starts with oli and ends with watch lol ;) and i love double blind pick cuz i play a million characters so that might not be a good idea with your 2 or 3 characters that you play...think about it...
I play the whole cast son, just keepin it on the dl.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
probably not, i'm probably going to kamano's tourney we said we were coming about a month in advance and i don't wanna let the man down, it wouldn't be right to ditch his tourney for seibriks, definitely the next one though

chckn

Smash Ace
cool, can't wait ;) btw you're really good at brawl keep it up, i've watched you play and i'm impressed everytime one of the best robs i've seen thus far:)
:]]]] thanks man, yeah now that Im getting practice with people that actually know how to play Ive been improving lol. Yo Im at work and Im out to lunch now, hit me up on aim if you got it. Canesplaya03

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hrnut who are u coming with besides gdx??

get some orlando players to come
as of right now, i thik its me, hrnut, garbanzo, and xYz. xYz is a maybe at this point though. Still looking to fill 1-2 spots in the car.

SOMEONE ELSE GET PETEY SO I CAN BRING MAXIMUM PEOPLE FROM ORLANDO

Top Bottom