• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey presents: LOBSTER 1, August 16th, Venice FL

chckn

Smash Ace
gdx, zp just isnt gonna be the same without you and the caravan :[, whos gonna **** steeeefaaann laaiii first round now :[

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
polmex was willing to get me next time PM me gdx. so im guessing ur not the most convenient ride
actually, i havnt even looked at directions to the tourney yet...nor do i know where you even live :laugh:

i just want someone else to get you so i can bring 1 more from orlando

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
If you're unable to get up with Petey for some reason and need it soon, I have his address as well. AIM me at MankosukiAMVs for it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alvin, you should team with petey

he was the meta knight that I teammed with at lolful a few weeks ago. he is really beast in teams (that is, if you dont team with xYz)

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
oh junk new account!!! WELCOME TO SMASHBOARDS!!!! seriously tho i h8 brinstar i woulda sucked on it. sry didnt mean to get *****-y just want garbanzo to remember who i am

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
ok so like i doubt im even goin anymore cuz polmex isnt telling me how much gas is gonna be so i dont know if its worth going so he better not just randomly show up at my house or something...w/e guys ill pwn yallz next time if i dont show...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wish this tournament could've been bigger, it was fun though had some good matches, i'm gonna create a thread for the next tournament like now

and abe stop chocking at the end of our matches your just to good to choke :(

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
top 3

HRnut
Monk
GDX

there were only 11 entries...

Shoutouts
HRNut- good matches
GDX- close matches
PolMex- Thanks for housing me and lime
Kamano- good host
Lan Odyssey- huge venue
SFL- Shame on you for not coming to this

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
HR and Monk posted before I did, so yeah, results are up there.

I managed to forget to save the bracket this time, so hopefully it's still up on the comp in the conference room at LO and I can go there in a day or so to upload it in case anyone really cares.

Anyway, a huge thank you to everyone who showed up. It was small again, but I'm giving GDX the duty of rounding people up for the next one on Sept 20th. Hopefully his connections with pretty much everyone in the state will help out. :)

And again, I can't stress enough how nice the venue is. Everyone who's been to this and the previous tourney can vouch for it being quite possibly -THE- best venue in the state, short of a convention center.

My shoutouts:
GDX - for missing the silly anime con to come to my tourney
HRnut - for owning face again, top random box player in the state
Monk - for not only being an awesome mario, but for the paunch only MM, that was probably the most fun I've had losing $1
Polmex - for bumping this thread like a madman (seriously, how many times did you post?), hanging out and being cool despite the low turnout
Abe - repping the sarasota crew
Nero - Makin the drive down again for this. Repeat attendees deserve respect for doing just that :D
Lime - Didn't really get a chance to chat with you, but you seemed pretty cool, thanks for making it here
NINE - for finally being able to get time off work to go to a tourney
Dect - as before, for helping run everything and speaking in your new york dialect that nobody understands
Rich - Being cool and understanding about everything. I know it wasn't big, but as we keep doing them it'll get bigger

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
****, turnout for Seibrik's wasnt much better :[.
Looks like you should have come over here then,...

But yeah,

Kamano: Thanks for holding this, I had fun, and I'm sorry we didn't get any matches.

PolMex: Dude, you'll do better this time. Thanks for housing us last night. I never thought I would have so much fun climbing houses and decapitating branches to help you earn some extra cash.... oh, and now I get to say "I got to sleep on a pool table!!!"

Monk: You definitely held it down for MWFL. Good stuff,.... MONKEY!!!

...bob-omb

Abe: Good matches, I hope I get to play you again later.

Dect: Good matches, I'll get you next time.

HRnut: Good job getting first in both singles and teams.

GDX: Thanks for coming and helping the turnout from being too horrible. You are the foosball master! Those were some crazy rounds.

other guys: I didn't get to play against you, but good stuff anyways and I'll catch you next time.

The next tourney I'll be at is Gigs if everything goes according to plan. I need to take a break from Brawl. I seem to be doing the same dumb things and it isn't getting me anywhere. I could have done better,... but, no johns. I need to rest and metitate on what I've learned.... I'll still be around the boards though.

edit: I should be able to make it to the next one, depending on ride situations and all.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Monk Good **** My ***** U Got 2nd Ur The Sh It Man...very Very Nice.....u Jus Made My Night......good Sh.it Again Monk.....what Happen In Doubles?????wow I Wish I Came To This Soooooooooo Bad...i Would Have Held It Down....where Did Every1 Place????polmex Wtf?????u Let Me Down My Spanish Homie....and Lime...sorry I Aint Go I Would Have Most Def Teamed Wit U And We Would Got 1st Sorry Man.....

GOOD SH.IT MONK GETTIN 2ND!!!!!!

REPPIN THE COO *** CREW!!!

ALSO PINEAPPLE EXPRESS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!

Top Bottom