• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L8s0rZ - A Video Laser Guide by Me, Shai Hulud.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You made this before I could :). Great job. Better then I would of made it probably XD. And yay for weaving and moving while lasering. Now I can just show people this video and not have to explain it. <3.

j00t

Smash Champion
Green > Purple. AMIRITE!?!?!?!

Good guide. Weaving is easy now that I actually know what it looks like. >.>;

lolomgwtfbbq

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to comment about the choice of music. Found it a little creepy D: ...
Nightmares for me tonight. Well at least I found out what weaving was..

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh come on. Purple Ganon is somewhat acceptable, but purple FOX!?!?!?!? :x

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Green is my favorite color and I don't even play the green fox. White fox looks so much better. And his pants are still green :).

chaddd

Smash Lord
I believe l8z0rz is what I was to work this morning.

Pretty f***ckin' awesome?!?1 That's pretty arrogant sh*t, man.

Nah, I'm just kidding, good stuff.

GOTM

Smash Champion
cool video. i love watching techincal fox's. silent wolf is my favorite fox solely for that reason, lol

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I finally know what weaving was and I can do it with longer jumps and rshdl back and forth(left and right) I was dissapointed at your shl speed D: your shdl speed was pretty good tho (You hit falco like 7 times in a row without messing up that's impressive imo)

Hey but the guide was pretty ****ing awesome, no doubt about that. The last part was the best part :)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I finally know what weaving was and I can do it with longer jumps and rshdl back and forth(left and right) I was dissapointed at your shl speed D: your shdl speed was pretty good tho (You hit falco like 7 times in a row without messing up that's impressive imo)

Hey but the guide was pretty ****ing awesome, no doubt about that. The last part was the best part :)
This isn't a tech skill video. That last stuff was from about a minute of footage I recorded after finishing everything else.

I hit Falco 13 times without messing up on the SHDL, and 12 times for the weaving.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
The best laser guide eva! Loved the ending too! Great guide. Favorited. 5 stars. Purple Fox is so adorable! LOL

I just play as White Fox.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bump for 2goodness.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Is it humanly possible to do SHDL by pressing Y with thumb and then shooting with using the thumb for b button? I'm not even goint to try the claw, not the way the gamecube controller was suppose to be held. It was made for comfort. That is not comfortable. I might try the control stick for short hopping, but I've never done that. I can do the triple laser with full hop easy, but the double laser is imposible the way im doing it.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Is it humanly possible to do SHDL by pressing Y with thumb and then shooting with using the thumb for b button? I'm not even goint to try the claw, not the way the gamecube controller was suppose to be held. It was made for comfort. That is not comfortable. I might try the control stick for short hopping, but I've never done that. I can do the triple laser with full hop easy, but the double laser is imposible the way im doing it.
Almost everyone shdl's with Y>B, slide your thumb from the bottom of y then press bx2 fast, hell i even got shdl down now, it's easy now that i can do it.

felix45

Smash Lord
I liked the guide. I think if you time jumps sometimes you can get 6 lasers? or maybe that is just from a platform double jump. or landing on a slant. but when I do triple laser the 3 come out pretty fast so I was thinking if you time the jumps right maybe you could get 6.

not that it is important really you only need triple laser and shl, maybe some full jump 2 lasers for those on platforms that are close to you I guess. and if you can do it shdl is always a plus. (I cant dont really want to waste my time either learning it)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
w/o slants or platforms you can't get more than 4 lasers.

off topic, i can now retreating shdl now naturally.

Top Bottom