• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
So I'm planning on going to Xanadu on only $20.

How the duck am I gonna do this lol, that leap.
:phone:
LOL, *****h pull a leap of faith, simple. I went to like PA-south jersey with 2 one time, pulled a quick lof, came out with like 50$ lol.

False with that ****ing deidcation, u got this bro! Taiga hella cute <3, been a while ! toradora was awesome sauce, following on papa zucco's steps lol.

Previous conversation between me and nakat, you already know :

http://pigtales.minecraft.net/5de9bde945ed42458bef5b111d446f8d

ON BLAST

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nah we're not going anymore. Half my carpool dropped out + my parents are *****ing about hurricane.

Hanzou, when do you move into NJIT?

Instead of $5 mm we should have a $2 tourney instead. We can make a bracket or do a round robin. Winner takes all!! What ya'll think?

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
yo heard about the mad storm about this weekend?
if you guys decide to make the drive to xanadu be careful, heard ****s about to go down. if the hurricane happens to hit you guys gotta dip and get inside somewhere.

and YES, can we please do that? I still need to be able to adjust myself to a "tournament" like setting and I want to see how I can play with money involved in a little round robin thingy.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I read two articles so far the hurricane is scheduled to hit Sunday afternoon in NJ. So Saturday has to be epic! Anywho everyone be safe please, real talk its rumored to be a category 3 hurricane/ strength of Katrina. Take that leap of faith into a basement or some **** Sunday. Idk what ill Do im on the first floor of an apt lol.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I read two articles so far the hurricane is scheduled to hit Sunday afternoon in NJ. So Saturday has to be epic! Anywho everyone be safe please, real talk its rumored to be a category 3 hurricane/ strength of Katrina. Take that leap of faith into a basement or some **** Sunday. Idk what ill Do im on the first floor of an apt lol.

You are not the only one I live on the first floor in my building too.

Keitaro

Hurricane Katrina was a Category 5 Hurricane son.

Keitaro

Random interesting info from Japan Tsunami:
A man who is said to have been attempting to photograph the oncoming tsunami at the mouth of the Klamath River, south of Crescent City, California, was swept out to sea. His body was found on April 2 along Ocean Beach in Fort Stevens State Park, Oregon, some 330 miles (530 km) to the north.
So he got pulled into the sea in Cali and was found a couple weeks later in Oregon 330 away. Damn.

Btw Pwii, when do you move to Texas officially?

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Alright so like NAKAT, I too am up for MM's.. soooo

Ill $5 MM everyone that goes Saturday.

NAKAT
Keitaro
False
Seph
Bleach
Gildo? lmao

Let's get rich!!

Keitaro

Aight, bring your singles *****es!!

I think we'll have 2nd place get their money back to reduce sandbagging.

Keitaro

lol what? I hope you know I meant single dollar bills. I'm probably getting trolled.

I say we do 10 minute time limit.

Neutrals:
Smashville
Lylat
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's

Counterpicks:
Castle Seige
Pokemon Stadium
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 2