• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you guys dont know what im abouttaaa DOOOO to the smash scene for the mid to higher level competitorssssss the date isnt the real one, and its not done yet but we are going innnnnnnnnnnnnnn $$$$$

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
its 25mins from ktar venue to my house and this is down the street so yea xD pretty easy to get to too from 3 major highways. this crew is gonna skyrocket with these bi-monthlies i promise you, inbox me cool *** songs like jrock and stuff to make a vid plz

NAKAT

Smash Champion
AWWWWWWWW YEA AINT DROP A SET TODAY AND ME AND MY BOY CRACK *****!!!! On some real talk though today is just what I needed and I am coming Saturday again too, we are definitely doing this more often. Thanks for the ipod Corey I'll give it back when I'm off lockdown. Good **** with your idea Seph, if I can ever host a tournament I am using the Japanese ruleset =]. I was playing with that a lot today and the game feels much more enjoyable :D!

ayo Jesus, dat ***! O.O!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
ayo Jesus, dat ***! O.O!
<_<. I reaaaally need you to be in D.R as the same time as me. I could hook you up with "dat ***" anytime lmao. Just walk down the block and be like EYO!! This guy's American!! They'll be so friendly lmao its like a friend request from fb!! (bad joke)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry I didn't make it today guys. Ill be there next time for sure :D

Seph come to my house tomorrow. I'm confident you only ****ed me up the other day cause of your tv lagging lol. Things will be back to normal soon >:D

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Mah boy false u gotta believe baby, I used to get bodied by the world, now I'm livin! Gotta keep on putting in hard work! One day it will just happen.

:phone:

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
hopefully at my park or at gildo's again.

btw keitaro I am confident I can at least 2 stock your marth now. I am also confident I can beat that falco of yours. I'm looking forward to playing this sat.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Reading Every page of this thread, I have to say we are funny *** *****s and we have grown a lot.

:phone:

False needs to confirm who is coming to Rutherford because only 5 people can come.

So far it's

NAKAT- Confirmed
False- Confirmed
Jbandrew- Confirmed
Crak- Confirmed
Keitaro- Going to Xanadu
Seph-?(You should really come)

If one of you can't attend please let it be known so we can have a definite number.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eww whose Richard?

Bleachigo and I are teaming in MD/VA this weekend :D

Also False, my Marth is even better now so we'll have another fun set soon :D I'm actually trying to go to Orion's place sometime this week before he moves back to Europe. Maybe Thursday. Others should come. I'm willing to do Rutherford and Newark pickups for it since its not far off. I gotta speak to Orion again though.

Top Bottom