• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I have a secret plan that will make sure I never face Yoshi in tourney or friendlies for the rest of my smash life, even on Smash Bros U.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Eww whose Richard?

Bleachigo and I are teaming in MD/VA this weekend :D

Also False, my Marth is even better now so we'll have another fun set soon :D I'm actually trying to go to Orion's place sometime this week before he moves back to Europe. Maybe Thursday. Others should come. I'm willing to do Rutherford and Newark pickups for it since its not far off. I gotta speak to Orion again though.
Oh. Pick me up son!! Gotta see my boy before he leaves to EU!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Looooool. Yo I'm also going to xandu so you guys have fun. Don't touch each other til I get back*.*

:phone:

Keitaro

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Guys we may have to postpone our plans for Saturday. Originally, my mother and I weren't capable of visiting my really sick uncle in Louisiana because of the money for the plane tickets, but I think one of our cousins is going to pay for it. Therefore, I'm probably leaving Thursday, and returning sometime next week.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
**** MDVA!, yo ive seen keitaro swag on junebug, *****h u got this! False with that ****ing inspiration, *****h make em proud, show the world that ur tag is supposed to bring truth!

Keitaro

Thats the spirit False!

@ Nakat: Eww white girl :p She sexy as **** though. She takes them ****ty pics. One of them you can see her panties 0_o I don't like the face that much, and her boobs kinda sag so she wears push up bras but it makes her boobs look crazy. Don't get tricked by pushup bras.

She still sexy as hell though, no doubt. If she was at a tournament I'd team with her.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Too bad though, because I will be the best Snake on the EC first False!! >:0 Also that girl is pretty damn hot. She could get it

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
BY THE WAY GUYS:

I can have people over tomorrow or Friday, so if you guys want to come and brawl then yeaaaaah. I'd like a chance to play with Keitaro/Seph/Bleachigo before they go and **** Xanadu. (Remember to use LoF tags!!)

Quoting Keitaro on this but:
Hey, name's Keitaro "Rich". I'm Panamanian so I'm spanish but look black so black smasher I guess. Will go to anything and I mean ANYTHING that deals with smash within an hour drive without notice. My weakness otherwise parents and *****es :)

Distance from Keitaro's to False's: 45 minutes

WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE

Keitaro

lol where did you find that? Its soooo old :p I need to update whatever that is. I swear its smashboards lol!

Yeah it was smashboards. I made that about 4 years ago back when I had my $20 an hour job. The good old days!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I've been camping itup on wifi with Snake! Lolol even learned how to platform camp a little. its kinda fun lol.

Top Bottom