• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lolol at this. Keitaro I've been in texas for about a week now, last weekend I went a lil smashfest and played, wed played Mario party and pulled the ****ing drill in like the dice and I stole a star lol, I was souped. There's not trneys that much around here, and everyone is like 30 mins apart, def not used to this lol. I'm going to a free trney tomorrow lol, just to chill.

:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lolol at this. Keitaro I've been in texas for about a week now, last weekend I went a lil smashfest and played, wed played Mario party and pulled the ****ing drill in like the dice and I stole a star lol, I was souped. There's not trneys that much around here, and everyone is like 30 mins apart, def not used to this lol. I'm going to a free trney tomorrow lol, just to chill. For the **** tho, hobo, ima ****ing pierce that

Wow WTF doubles post.

On an unrelated note I'm getting it in with this girl, if My house had furniture I'd invite her over in a breath. Getting ready for that leap. Inb4 1/108 leap, I know I'm not remotely hyped yet, but future plans are looking good.

:phone:[/QUOTE]

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lolol at this. Keitaro I've been in texas for about a week now, last weekend I went a lil smashfest and played, wed played Mario party and pulled the ****ing drill in like the dice and I stole a star lol, I was souped. There's not trneys that much around here, and everyone is like 30 mins apart, def not used to this lol. I'm going to a free trney tomorrow lol, just to chill. For the **** tho, hobo, ima ****ing pierce that

Wow WTF doubles post.

On an unrelated note I'm getting it in with this girl, if My house had furniture I'd invite her over in a breath. Getting ready for that leap. Inb4 1/108 leap, I know I'm not remotely hyped yet, but future plans are looking good
Good ish!

Yeah wait till you get that funiture. I've taken leaps on the grass with blankets though. Don't be afraid to try that although that might not be good for a first time with someone. Just a thought!

Btw ill be on that stream cheering/screaming for you during Hobo.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol what? I hope you know I meant single dollar bills. I'm probably getting trolled.

I say we do 10 minute time limit.

Neutrals:
Smashville
Lylat
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's

Counterpicks:
Castle Seige
Pokemon Stadium
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 2
Frigate

No Brinstar or RC.
I also main Falco, so :)

And I thought you meant girls LOL

Sync.

Smash Champion
Random interesting info from Japan Tsunami:

So he got pulled into the sea in Cali and was found a couple weeks later in Oregon 330 away. Damn.

Btw Pwii, when do you move to Texas officially?
Alright so like NAKAT, I too am up for MM's.. soooo

Ill $5 MM everyone that goes Saturday.

NAKAT
Keitaro
False
Seph
Bleach
Gildo? lmao

Let's get rich!!
Jband wanna lose money
Im willing to do the $3 dollar tourney over the money matches.
Ill do the $3 round robin. I'm also still gonna MM anyone that wants to. False my Mario is coming for that ***!

dis. I agree with dis.
Aight, bring your singles *****es!!

I think we'll have 2nd place get their money back to reduce sandbagging.
Gildo's parents strict but I'd bring *****es if I could.
They're part of the crew now, leaders orders.

Get them to the venue using whatever means necessary. May you continue being the messiah of the new world, your noblesse oblige.
lol what? I hope you know I meant single dollar bills. I'm probably getting trolled.

I say we do 10 minute time limit.

Neutrals:
Smashville
Lylat
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's

Counterpicks:
Castle Seige
Pokemon Stadium
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 2
Frigate

No Brinstar or RC.
Lolol at this. Keitaro I've been in texas for about a week now, last weekend I went a lil smashfest and played, wed played Mario party and pulled the ****ing drill in like the dice and I stole a star lol, I was souped. There's not trneys that much around here, and everyone is like 30 mins apart, def not used to this lol. I'm going to a free trney tomorrow lol, just to chill.

Wow WTF doubles post.

On an unrelated note I'm getting it in with this girl, if My house had furniture I'd invite her over in a breath. Getting ready for that leap. Inb4 1/108 leap, I know I'm not remotely hyped yet, but future plans are looking good.

:phone:[/QUOTE]

Good ish!

Yeah wait till you get that funiture. I've taken leaps on the grass with blankets though. Don't be afraid to try that although that might not be good for a first time with someone. Just a thought!

Btw ill be on that stream cheering/screaming for you during Hobo.
I also main Falco, so :)

And I thought you meant girls LOL
Chill no 10 minute timer ill play even gayer. Also good **** Oscar!

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Keitaro

The rain is pretty bad now but earlier it was fine. We possibly could have played as long as we left early-ish.

ADHD just moved into Rutgers New Brunswick today. We were gonna play but the weather is getting kinda bad now.

Keitaro

I wanna go outside in the hurricane but my parents being gay :/

Here's some phone quality pics of my latest controller designs.

The last pic has 1 of my controller's and Seph's main controller. Aiming to get more accurate with the letters and such but I like how they turned out.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
you should make LoF controllers.

On the front we have the first letters of our aliases
J - Jband
N - NAKAT
K - Keitaro
P - Pwii
S - Seph
B - Bleachigo
F - False

then you put like a little "lof" insignia on the back. HYPE??

Keitaro

What Hanzhou said, also Keitaro can you make me one similar to the last image!?

Me too Keitaro!! With a J and green stripes! :O
I could do it for you guys. I'd need $4.00 bucks per paint color though. So for example, my controller cost $4 in paint since its just an orange controller with blue painted on it. Seph's controller is about $12 dollars in paint since it was painted blue, purple, and light pink.

you should make LoF controllers.

On the front we have the first letters of our aliases
J - Jband
N - NAKAT
K - Keitaro
P - Pwii
S - Seph
B - Bleachigo
F - False

then you put like a little "lof" insignia on the back. HYPE??
That sounds pretty epic. I may try the LOF insignia on one of my controllers tomorrow to see how it'll look.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
As a heads up, when u paint ur controller the dpad is going feel a bit different, nothing u can't get used to but like don't do it a day before a huge trney

Keitaro

Oh lol! I haven't noticed that problem with the controllers I painted but I'm probably very used to playing with painted controller by now. Seph said his felt perfectly fine too. Just in case I can sand the part near the analog stick so it won't be stiff. I usually sand down where the buttons are just to make sure they aren't stiff.

Keitaro

Oh I see so I will just give you a black controller of mine. I want my controller to be orange with the black stripes =] so that'll be $4.00. Can you take my grip off for me by any chance?
$4.00 bucks it is. I can take the grip off too. I have class this thursday so I can get it from you then around 6.

Are you planning to come to Clash this weekend? Cause I can give it back to you at that tourney if you go.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lol well since we're all making requests. I want my controller painted black with green stripes. and a Green J and LOF sign. :). Thankies. I will give u the monies u need.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Nah I wont be at clash and awesome i need you to come to my school to get it from me, which is closer to NJIT. Do you have a spare controller I can use until I get mine back? Also I want an N and gimme LOF like everyone else =]

Keitaro

@ Jband: Thats fine. I'll make a post with the prices in a bit.

@ Nakat: I think I finish class at 5:15 on thursday so wherever you'll be at 5:30 is fine whether school or home. Atm I do not have a controller you can borrow sadly.

I'll probably come pick up the controllers from you guys on thursday and give them back to you all on Monday after classes.

Top Bottom