• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Same.

I've been trying to play every day for the past couple days but the Hurricane is dumb so I've been fighting computers.

I should be playing with ADHD, Seph, and Cyber Mario today. With ADHD never being near his phone and Seph being Seph, I might just be playing with Cyber Mario alone lol.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Y'all *****hs buggn, Ive only played 2 times since last time I was in nj lolol, I will prostitute my sexy holy body to play at this point lol, I need to somehow get unrusty soon, so ima set up wifi as soon as the moving truck brings me my damn tv lol. Ewww razer but ur ugly tho, black stripe shirt looking like u just came outta jail, get outta here. Jband is a wifi guru, I know ima find him lol

:phone:

Keitaro

Good stuff in Texas Pwii. Top 3 like we already know but lol at thos characters used. Who did you beat and lose to?

@ Kush: I got class Thursday so if we both have free time we should play.

As for the controllers, I will most likely have to give them to you all Monday. I was gonna start painting today but was feeling sick so I couldn't plus I worked double shift. I work and even crazier double shift tomorrow so I probably can't paint that day either. Thursday is school so I should be painting the latest Friday which means it'll be dry enough to play with by Sunday.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Oh that was a free trney lol, so ppl fooled around a lot, so I went random characters and seconds, and mk a few times, lol free entry trneys >>'. I have yet to have a real Texas trneys experience, hobo... Can't wait.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I love you, Jesus<3333

And the reason I didn't call you today about the meet today was:

1. My mom was already *****ing because Sergio was the only one supposed to come over, I had to convince her to let Tyrell come AND the reason I chose him over you was because he was on complete lockdown and I felt bad that he doesn't have chances to come out.

2. I completely blanked out about you today while I was arranging the schedules. I'm really sorry.

I really wanted you to come, I'm really sorry )::::: you can come over sometime before thursday, if you want.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol that comic had me dying lololol. My crew needs to get ranked tho >>, every time someone in Texas asks me, who's in lof? They don't ****ing know anybody except keitaro and sometimes bleachigo cause of recent ****, best falco on east coast ;) mah boy! Prob better than sk92, sk boot shy.

Keitaro

lol, how the F does Snake gimp? I'm pumped to see that Razer vs Pwii at Hobo.

lolol @ that pic. Jband and his choice of words!

@ Pwii: I've been around for a long time plus I host KTAR so everyone knows the greatness :D

I played with Seph and ADHD today and I did a $5 mm vs ADHD that was crazy!! It'll be up in about half an hour. I'll leave a link.

Top Bottom