• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Took me 10 minutes to design Nakat and Jband's controller. Took me over an hour for False's!! Hope this all works out! Painting begins tomorrow morning.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Took me 10 minutes to design Nakat and Jband's controller. Took me over an hour for False's!! Hope this all works out! Painting begins tomorrow morning.
HYYPE!! Please take your time and try to do the best job you can no rush yo! <3 buuut u knw... saturday if I go & clash. :awesome: . lol

Keitaro

@ ADHD: I now owe you $10. The set increases in importance $5 a day.

@ rest: maybe tomorrow ill take pics.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Aight aight.

Pwii backwards (iiwp) rhymes with gimp, 2nd of all I'm not a rapper so stop rapping at me!

Aight aight, I'm about to end this man's whole carrier...

Boombap barabaum booop.........

Gimp!

POW

:phone:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lols the whole crew got their controllers decked out. jbands and false' are gonna look really good. mine looks aiiight haha thanks tho keit i like it >_>

hype for clash! time to get known

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Aight aight.

Pwii backwards (iiwp) rhymes with gimp, 2nd of all I'm not a rapper so stop rapping at me!

Aight aight, I'm about to end this man's whole carrier...

Boombap barabaum booop.........

Gimp!

POW

I DON'T EVEN.. WHAT..

and seph good luck at the tournament broski. go rep LoF :DD

I want pics of my controller sooooo badly x____x

Keitaro

I'm currently painting the controllers. Hope they turn out well! I had some random dripping problems but nothing serious. Painters tape is *** lol. Hope Nakat's N ain't ****ed up cause of it.

@ Kush: nah I don't have class fridays thankfully.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I'm currently painting the controllers. Hope they turn out well! I had some random dripping problems but nothing serious. Painters tape is *** lol. Hope Nakat's N ain't ****ed up cause of it.

@ Kush: nah I don't have class fridays thankfully.
When they're all done and stuff yu should totally upload pics ;D.

Keitaro

Sure. False's, Nakat's, and my new controller should be dry by Sunday. I just painted your controller black so i will color it green and add the J and stripes on Sunday.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Ima bout to murder some of y'all.

Snake language = only hssssssssssssssss. THERE AINT NO KIWII TO RHYME WITH PWII IF I ONLY GOT HSSSSS.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
LMAOOOOOO

Real talk, I'm just sub-consciously just trying to make up for all those name search traps y'all pulled on me. Ya boy pwii gonna do just fine down here....but don't get too wild and say he's gonna stomp on my chest and rip my vital organs out ya heard?

L.O.F. = Leap Of ****

Keitaro

Nice Bleachigo.

@ Kush/Jband: When are you guys free!! Tell me some times you are free during the semester so we can play. Dr. Brawl, Riz, and I would like to know.

I'm free Mondays from 1 to 2:30.

I can possibly play Tuesdays on request after I stop working next week.

Wednesday I can on request but probably not :0

Thursday I can play between 2:30 and 4.

Fridays I don't have class but can come for long training sessions or if I'm really bored I'll come.

As usual I'm only really up to play 0 to 2 times a week at most but I'm trying to find what days our schedules match.

Top Bottom