• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Keitaro 50
vVv ChiboSempai 13
Robfox 9
VibeSlyph 8
VideoKidHEERO 8
GMMA ANTi 6
AllyKnight 5
NAKAT 5
Gnes 4
pwiito 4
MechWarriorNY 4
Bleachigo 1

Damn, Keitaro...

so much sex O.o

LOL he has my count, TY XD..........
I HIT 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BJ hype :p lol
My boy said he'll drive us there but not 100% on it so thanks 4 the schedule btw whos Dark Kazi?? O__o

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Looks like I got a ride now. Still deciding if I wanna go though. MM's anyone? Wolf or Mk vs whatever your little heart desires.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Is there anyway to get closer to the tourney via the NJ train system than
South Amboy?

Also, Keitaro, what station would have you 1 mile away from the venue?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So I found out I will probably be coming home on the 13th of May (after I have a good time on the 12th aka my birthday). With that I can definitely say that I will be attending KTAR and probably gonna be driving people.

Speaking of driving, I'm assuming I'm taking Pierce and RJ which means I have 4 spots available in my car. Who is close to Teaneck that needs a ride?

AllyKnight

So I found out I will probably be coming home on the 13th of May (after I have a good time on the 12th aka my birthday). With that I can definitely say that I will be attending KTAR and probably gonna be driving people.

Speaking of driving, I'm assuming I'm taking Pierce and RJ which means I have 4 spots available in my car. Who is close to Teaneck that needs a ride?
me probably... I dont see why not lol if possible

Keitaro

Btw guys, if you can prove to me at the venue that you can dance better than this Sonic you'll get $1.00 off your venue fee!!

This is the only tournament where showing your dance skill is worth it!
My parents do and they let me use it when I go to smash tourneys. It's really nice for carpooling.
We are now minivan brothers <3

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Aight, ill propbably be announcing on the mic when I'm ready to beat you all in these mms. Ill be training my PT hardcore till this day.

I beat Cheese and Jtails in the far past with it :D. GIMR did I take a match off you too at COT4? I don't remember.

Ally's Falco is sooo gonna get it!!
no, you beat my falco with your diddy lol.

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
I'm unclear about the ledge grabbing rule... does it only apply to metaknight? when pit is KNOWN for planking? besides metaknight has air camp so is not like he needs the ledge, I think that your 50 ledge grab rule being available to everyone else besides metaknight is ******** and is in need of reconsideration.

Keitaro

I'm unclear about the ledge grabbing rule... does it only apply to metaknight? when pit is KNOWN for planking? besides metaknight has air camp so is not like he needs the ledge, I think that your 50 ledge grab rule being available to everyone else besides metaknight is ******** and is in need of reconsideration.
This ruleset has been created by members of the BBRRC and is called the Unity ruleset which is what the majority of regionals and nationals in the US are following.

Metaknight's planking is the biggest issue by far which is why his lgl is lower than the rest of the cast. Pit's planking isn't as bad as mk's, same for G&W's planking. If you have any other gripes with that part of the ruleset you can bring it to the Unity Ruleset discussion thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301033

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
This ruleset has been created by members of the BBRRC and is called the Unity ruleset which is what the majority of regionals and nationals in the US are following.

Metaknight's planking is the biggest issue by far which is why his lgl is lower than the rest of the cast. Pit's planking isn't as bad as mk's, same for G&W's planking. If you have any other gripes with that part of the ruleset you can bring it to the Unity Ruleset discussion thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301033
I'm just saying that every character that can plank should just be reduced tp 30-35 ledge grabs, i don't need to plank anyways, metaknight has way more options than just plank. But I have been to a handful of tourneys where Pits win entire sets by just planking and giving those players 50 ledge grabs is just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom