• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Junpappy

Smash Lord
A little bit jealous of tery atm, as I don't have any bud/am too lazy to go looking.

Gotta bump that kpop next time I'm high though.

:phone:

Kitto

Smash Rookie
Yeah we met in that Link thread where you said our bodies were ready but you posted it in the wrong thread ._. lol.

Other than that no,hi I guess ._. lol idk what you said.

Kitto

Smash Rookie
what didn't you like about it?

i found it to be interesting to say the least, even though i had no idea what was going on

also hi and welcome
Yeah other than having a vague idea of what's going on it's just different,not saying different is bad.Knowing me though I just have to watch it a few more times then I'll start to like it and get addicted to it like most K-pop MVs.

justaway12

Smash Master
Hello Kitto =D

After my bais spazzing over BEG died down, I didn't think it was that great too. There was also not enough JeA >:~(
But Narsha was hot, so that's good enough for me.

YOONA <3333 YURI <3333 SEOHYUN <3333
I don't like Yuri with Bangs though =(

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So apparently (because I'm late) there's a Korean Pop Dance Crew on campus. But I'd have to audition (which passed), so I asked their Youtube channel for stuffs.

justaway12

Smash Master
Oh wow, that's an awesome song, super sad storyline though =( Poor Eunjung and other guy that I don't really know, they were cute.

Why is it that everyone dies from a car crash or a diease in K-pop MVs, lol.

Though Youtube seems to have stopped working, I saw this earlier.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
If you get in, be sure to upload some recordings, dude.

Sadly, we don't have a club like that...

I'd so join if my university did though. If auditioning only meant doing covers, lol, I'd so pass.

If it was freestyle, I guess I could do that too, just not as well.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If you get in, be sure to upload some recordings, dude.

Sadly, we don't have a club like that...

I'd so join if my university did though. If auditioning only meant doing covers, lol, I'd so pass.

If it was freestyle, I guess I could do that too, just not as well.
They seem super serious though with their covers, I think my best cover would be Super Girl, but. =\

So I'm asking around on their Youtube page. Actually, 2PM (when Jaebeom was still there) recorded a short greetings video for the group and my school, haha.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
When new songs come out I usually buy them on iTunes. It's way cheaper than ordering online, plus I'm impatient and recently stuff goes up on iTunes pretty soon after the physical release in Korea. Usually SM puts up their groups' albums the same day or the following Tuesday.

Top Bottom