• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I could say the same thing.

The whole of US isn't ready to accept this yet, lol. Even if Teddy Riley is producing some of it, this is the first I've ever heard of the guy, and I'm sure it's the same for many others. And I was an MJ-dude back in the day.

If you have money, I guess it's worth a try, though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Someday an Asian singer/group will succeed in the U.S. I highly doubt that day will be anytime soon.

justaway12

Smash Master
They aren't debutting in America lol, there are just making an American version, just like they made a Hoot Japanese/Taiwan version or the RDR Taiwan version I think, they are just releasing the album in the US to make it more accessible to fans, without the shipping costs and with English prints rather than Korean so English speakers can understand it. The songs are still in Korean though, even if it wasn't, they definatly won't debut, debuting in America takes months of planning, you don't just go in there expecting to blow up, it normally takes alot of time and money.

SM probably knows it won't sell much and it won't be successful, but enough to make profit, though I could see it breaking the top 100, but very lowwwww on the top 100, kinda like Wondergirls - Nobody.

Extremly stupid reason to delay the Korean version though, TBH =/ Why not just release Korean version on time and the English version when it's ready?

They are making an English version of the Title track though and that's it, I think the can pull it off, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun have great English, and the rest always only get one line anyway, so lol.

it kinda does, i hope the full audio has that beat as well
I just realised the teaser title says it's an "Image teaser" don't think the audio is part of the song :p

justaway12

Smash Master
I love Ma Boo, Hwayoung sounded soo bearable.
Esp in comparson to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1oZPdlzgcM

I want T-ara's Temptastic <3

My favorite T-ara song is is You You You and Time To Love, my least is Falling You, I'm really hurt.

OMG, they just changed the Classic blue header! =O It's not Luigi anymore. I like it <3

Also, BEG are coming out with Solo's late this year or early next year! I hope Ga In or Miryo are first! They're my least favorite members, but I feel Jea will come out with something mind-numbingly boring and I liked Ga In's stuff more than Narsha's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLhuoYF4bVw
<3

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You should get it. Yayaya and wae ireoni are awesome songs. Plus its pretty cheap on iTunes if you're going the legal route.

:phone:

Miharu

Smash Hero
yayaya sounded like a bunch of gibberish to me, couldn't stand that song at all D:

am i the only person that much preferred everything that came before temptastic?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Who here would be interested in a Tetris Battle tournament?

C'mooonnnnnn, we're Asian, you know you wanna~~
I'm down for it :D
also Tery you host SWF TF2 right?

My friend is really into Girl's Day XD
He's in love with Sojin

justaway12

Smash Master
I love Sojin <3 She's cute.

You should get it. Yayaya and wae ireoni are awesome songs. Plus its pretty cheap on iTunes if you're going the legal route.

:phone:
I am. =D
I'm going to buy the CD and some other stuff, probably when SNSD's album is coming so it costs less money for shipping, because I just love to get the albums.

yayaya sounded like a bunch of gibberish to me, couldn't stand that song at all D:

am i the only person that much preferred everything that came before temptastic?
I liked everything that came before Temptasic too, that's why I have Breaking heart repack, but the stuff on Temptastic is cool too.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Jose get me tickets for that free concert I don't want to drive to NY lolol

Although I don't listen to any of the bands lolol.

Also hiiiiii

Top Bottom