• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well yeah. Some people just sound better in their native languages, while some can cross over to a different language and sound just as good.

Examples: Younha and Big Bang (Korean / Japanese), Kyuhyun (Korean / Chinese)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yay for Japanese version! xD

Some parts do sound very well / fit in Japanese, while some of the other parts sound a bit awkward. Oh well, it's still awesome. ^^

I don't exactly approve of the Japanese version of Genie really. It sounds very odd to me. It's not bad, but it feels strange. Maybe it feels so because I do know enough Japanese to understand it while I can only pick up a handful of words from the original one, heh.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Yeah, I like Connection, too. I could actually see this doing well on the radio here, but I don't know if it'll get promoted.

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Nothing much to say with SNSD's Japanese version of Genie MV. It was great and I was glad they utilized the "genie" idea to a more greater extent than they did in the Korean. Nice job our girls!! :)

DJMirror

Smash Master
So I saw SNSD Japanese ver. of Genie.

Wow Victra...Your wife might dump you for those hot Japanese guys if you're not careful =3

Get *****.

T-block

B2B TST
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6JMFqKHIjw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6JMFqKHIjw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

soju

SD God
I'd rather not.

In other news, I'm starting a Emerald Nuzlocke and uploading the playthrough to Youtube and since I suck at editing and stuff I layered K-Pop in the background! :3
do you know if there's any way to record game boy color to computer?
Starting my Yellow version Pikachu only Nuzlocke mode, and if I can record it
and actually accomplish it, ****'ll be cash =w=

ALSO I DEMAND THAT MY PICTURE IN THE K-POP SIGNATURE IS CHANGED TO THIS

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Cosign this statement...

Tery will always have a million more posts than anyone here >.>
Heh.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6JMFqKHIjw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6JMFqKHIjw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
<333

do you know if there's any way to record game boy color to computer?
Starting my Yellow version Pikachu only Nuzlocke mode, and if I can record it
and actually accomplish it, ****'ll be cash =w=

ALSO I DEMAND THAT MY PICTURE IN THE K-POP SIGNATURE IS CHANGED TO THIS
If you're running the emulator, use Hypercam.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Nobody should stare at you like you're crazy for listening to Lollipop. You're almost crazy if you HAVEN'T listened to Lollipop. That song was everywhere.

Top Bottom