• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I really hope they're going to sell merchandise there. Even if it's just a fan or something.

T-block

B2B TST
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6d_cUb6wRxU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6d_cUb6wRxU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

lol that poor girl

Wooyoung going into acting?

I found out Jaebeom weighs like 110 pounds. How the **** can you be so jacked and weight only 110 pounds?
It's probably just the look of him seeming all that cut up because he has a very low percentage of body mass in fat. Being short would also contribute heh.

Most of those professional body builders out there focus on keeping the fat and the water in their bodies to the absolute minimum to make the muscles stand out more. As a result they end up obviously weighing a lot less and during those sporting contests they're actually at their weakest by far by limiting the fat and water intake.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Wheesung's new song finally grew on me.

I like :D

Seriously tho wtf is RealSlow? That nickname can be taken so many ways

tko112

Smash Lord
sry bout dat, but i just couldn't resist, its an afterparty, but i only thing i hate is dat i have 2 wear something upscale, which probly involves a suit, which i detest

resTy

Smash Champion
Some news about SM Town. Me and my buddies went to Calvin Klein and right when we get inside, we see Taeyeon just sitting on a chair, texting. It was friggin redunk. We wandered the store while keeping an eye on her like creeps and then we encountered Yuri and Seohyun also. We couldn't get any pictures or talk to them because they had managers around them the entire time. Despite, it was still amazing that I was three feet away from Taeyeon. She's more pretty in person. It's inbelievable.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Some news about SM Town. Me and my buddies went to Calvin Klein and right when we get inside, we see Taeyeon just sitting on a chair, texting. It was friggin redunk. We wandered the store while keeping an eye on her like creeps and then we encountered Yuri and Seohyun also. We couldn't get any pictures or talk to them because they had managers around them the entire time. Despite, it was still amazing that I was three feet away from Taeyeon. She's more pretty in person. It's inbelievable.
You. Lucky. B******.

That makes me feel pretty jealous and I'm not even a huge SNSD fan.

Top Bottom