• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

T-block

B2B TST
god**** i can't stop listening to this song

embed: Rainbow - A

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9BMO41gmZmY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9BMO41gmZmY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
do you know if there's any way to record game boy color to computer?
Starting my Yellow version Pikachu only Nuzlocke mode, and if I can record it
and actually accomplish it, ****'ll be cash =w=

ALSO I DEMAND THAT MY PICTURE IN THE K-POP SIGNATURE IS CHANGED TO THIS
HAHAHAHAH SOJUUU WUBSS <333
god**** i can't stop listening to this song

embed: Rainbow - A
this song is really good bro

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I need to pick someone here as my representative in my Emerald Nuzlocke. I've taken representatives from the PokeCenter, Mario boards, Naruto thread. I'll plan on nicknaming a Pokemon from here and the Legend of Zelda boards.

DJ Fear

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm new here and I just found this thread and thought it to be interesting
I use to listen to K-pop a while ago and my favorite band was Cherry Filter. I listen to J-Rock more now but I would like to get back into K-pop since I always thought the korean language to be fascinating.

haha the guy with the drawn-on moustache looks pretty amusing

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hello, I'm new here and I just found this thread and thought it to be interesting
I use to listen to K-pop a while ago and my favorite band was Cherry Filter. I listen to J-Rock more now but I would like to get back into K-pop since I always thought the korean language to be fascinating.

haha the guy with the drawn-on moustache looks pretty amusing
Korean language is indeed fascinating.

That Soju guy is pretty cool.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Taeyang.

Yeah, he has a nice body, but I'm just not attracted to him. :ohwell: I really like his music, though.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
For Victor:

My brother got me an MLG shirt(Bottom) with GDragon on it. He gets some wicked discount because he's a ref :D

Top Bottom