• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

MacD

Banned via Administration
hahaha, idk about all those happy faces and ^^ things though

and i should probably unsubscribe from this thread before i change my avatar, lol

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'd post Feel Good Music but I've had too many choices in a row lol.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sD_P6IzMoGw&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sD_P6IzMoGw&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

S l o X

Smash Champion
I think I'll stay on the other page. Song is stuck in my head and I don't want to let it out. :D

Also, put FGM on this page!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

DZLE

Smash Master
Funny story.
Yesterday I had to go to my dad's golf course to help setup a huge state tourney, so I head over there at like 5:30am to help setup. After like 5 hours, we were done, and my dad said I could go to the driving range if I wanted. So me and my friend (who was also there) and his friends (who are both from korea) all went to the range after hanging out and setting up this tournament all day.
We started betting on closest to the pin shots, and when Seakwon (one of the kids) hit it closest, he dropped his club and started doing the BEG Abracadabra Dance (fold arms, hip pops to the left and right) and I started DYING. So I ran up next to him and started doing it with him, and the other kid Kenny (born in korea but raised here) started singing the song ROFL All 3 of us were dying and my friend joe was sitting there like WTFing and we were like "it's a kpop thing" or something, we then talked about kpop for the next 2 hours.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Funny story.
Yesterday I had to go to my dad's golf course to help setup a huge state tourney, so I head over there at like 5:30am to help setup. After like 5 hours, we were done, and my dad said I could go to the driving range if I wanted. So me and my friend (who was also there) and his friends (who are both from korea) all went to the range after hanging out and setting up this tournament all day.
We started betting on closest to the pin shots, and when Seakwon (one of the kids) hit it closest, he dropped his club and started doing the BEG Abracadabra Dance (fold arms, hip pops to the left and right) and I started DYING. So I ran up next to him and started doing it with him, and the other kid Kenny (born in korea but raised here) started singing the song ROFL All 3 of us were dying and my friend joe was sitting there like WTFing and we were like "it's a kpop thing" or something, we then talked about kpop for the next 2 hours.
Man, I need an experience like that. Too bad there are no Asians at my school.
Maybe in colege, though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I think Darc makes up for all the asian-ness Maine is missing out on anyway.

and Tery definitely needs a new avatar for this accomplishment.

황미영

Smash Champion
Darc, that must suck. Soooooooo much.

All we have here are a cluster **** of Vietnamese people. And they all hang out together. I'm excluded from them. DDD;

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
This song is amazing.

Also, how did you manage to talk about K-pop for two hours?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
This song is amazing.

Also, how did you manage to talk about K-pop for two hours?
Are you kidding? Just look at how much **** stupid magazines have to say about celebrities here in the states every single god**** day.

L__

Smash Master
Funny story.
;_;

no asians like that around here

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Now what gummy song?
anythinggg. i really wanna hear "as a man" =p

LOL man i'm talking as if you're in charge of this thread. the eff. xD
I need a boss KPop avatar for reaching 10,000 posts. Any suggestions?
wow 10 000 already huh? congrats! ^_^
Funny story.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool thats amazing haha. I love stuff like that. My friends always do the lame heartbeat thing dramatically when we listen to heartbeat by 2pm xD oh yeah, and hyunah's change air humping dance, XD

There are NO Asians in my STATE

Think how I feel. ;_;
you're asian enough to make up for it
I think Darc makes up for all the asian-ness Maine is missing out on anyway.
this obv
All we have here are a cluster **** of Vietnamese people. And they all hang out together. I'm excluded from them. DDD;
man i hate that. All they do is like, wear black and/or white j.lindeberg clothes and hang out in their groups with their golding digging viet girl friends. ahahahah XD at least, thats how it is here.
This song is amazing.
obvvvv~
i'll trade you guys for no asians, there are too many at my school, i swear it's like 80+% asian

it makes me miss white people
im jealous

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol. I know like five Koreans who go to my school but they're are a surprising amount who just moved from Korea a few years ago to go to school here. lol all the guys play Sudden Attack.

lol just realized 50% of my friends are made up of: viet / korean.

황미영

Smash Champion
Oh lol, over here the Asians just hang out together and be as Asian as possible. Then there is a few of them who I hang out with a lot, who deviate from them by doing other things. xD Like one of them loves to play combo based fighters and such, and has gone to a Smash tourney with me (When he was interested. xD)

Some of them try to be gangster and shiz. So I sparred with them. xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So my Ipod broke...

Today is not going to be a good day. ;_;
oh noooo. XD
lol. I know like five Koreans who go to my school but they're are a surprising amount who just moved from Korea a few years ago to go to school here. lol all the guys play Sudden Attack.

lol just realized 50% of my friends are made up of: viet / korean.
hahaha man that reminded me of a party i went to last saturday where the majority of the people were japanese and korean exchange students. omg it was god like

황미영

Smash Champion
Well, I already liked kpop. Since I used to play Pump It Up all the time and it has a kpop channel in it. I started seeing more kpop girl groups and I fell in love with them. xD

I don't have a boner for them, I just love them. <3

DJMirror

Smash Master
i'll trade you guys for no asians, there are too many at my school, i swear it's like 80+% asian

it makes me miss white people
Oh I see how it is...You rather trade me (Chinese) Kira (Korean) Connor (Vietnamese) Zhu (Chinese) and JDM (Japanese) away? Now I know that I'm worth NOTHING to you!

*Cries in the corner*

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Darc, how did your iPod break? Physically or was there an internal failure? One of my friends said his iPod contracted a virus.

Top Bottom