• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
look around more noob

also, As A Man by Gummy. I love this song so much. so much.
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8BZAU3org4&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8BZAU3org4&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
God, I love the video for this song!

I want to live it :3
Well, except for the whole constantly hitting your head thing. Dude had some bad luck with that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
KAY DUDE. Im like so broke ok. T___T but i really want to go though :<

i hate you. Pay for me or something.

Vitality

Smash Ace
KAY DUDE. Im like so broke ok. T___T but i really want to go though :<

i hate you. Pay for me or something.
I think i can break the system but if you get mauled by a bear/deer/moose/taeyeon you won't get any insurance that the place gives. you still have to pay like 10 lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh i see. oh man, if its that far away i'll totally come haha

OMGOMGOMGOMG. Is mark, anthony and luke going? Cause like, if they do omg that would be amazing. I'd come.

pun intended.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
my fan on my pc broke so I won't be online anytime soon,can someone send me a playlist of songs that I can get as soon as I get back?I would really appreciate it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Oh I see how it is...You rather trade me (Chinese) Kira (Korean) Connor (Vietnamese) Zhu (Chinese) and JDM (Japanese) away? Now I know that I'm worth NOTHING to you!

*Cries in the corner*
i'll trade all you but zhu and connor, i mean can't exactly get rid of my husband and kid now can i

DJMirror

Smash Master
I can image Miharu with a stick beating the **** out of Zhu to become a good Falco player.

MacD vs Miharu

Karaoke Battle 3/5 Zhu match Winner Keep Zhu as an husband, son, slave, *****, sex slave etc

with songs counterpick, any songs goes! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol tery who do you think you are using a taeyeon avatar ahahhaa. JK. its gorgeous. Fits your pokemon master title nicely imo.

haaaa Joey. Nah, Edmonton is pretty epic, you don't even know =p I'm serious. xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
bwahaha. i heard you want to start a group at your school though, that would be pretty cool =p and yeah, it matches so well. Its really nice

before we forget, what do you guys want for the song for the next page? =p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I do, but there are like negative 10 Asians at my school, and about 5 of them listen to Korean Pop.

Any Big Bang would work. I'm up for anything right now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'd be happy with Fan. We haven't played any of their more mainstream songs yet i don't think. =p

course epik high always gets my vote =p

lol miharu

Top Bottom