• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
gaaaawwdd
dayummmmm
best comeback 2012 period yeeee #biased

but seriously that was pretty good
some of the shots didn't fit well (ie didn't like the really out-of-place dance sequences scattered around) and the 'story' part near the end wasnt very well done

but w/e <_<

DaleLT

Smash Rookie
Wow I can't remember when I last posted here. I've been so busy with college. How have you guys been? Hope you've been well!

I'm still very much addicted to k-pop and haven't listened to much of anything else really, it's weird though, a lot of my friends are now listening to Gangnam style, although I'm kind of glad that they're at least listening to some K-pop but just that song? Really? XD

I'm also taking up Korean, I really want to learn the language now. I just missed the classes for this year sadly but I'm gonna get me one of those audio CD's. I can write the alphabet and can recognise some of the words when I see them but my pronounciation sucks and I don't know the meanings of the words.

But I've been loving all of Girls' Generations new stuff and I still love Sooyoung! Although I've been listening to quite a lot of T-ara recently (such a shame what's happened with them, but I still support them). My K-pop library is still pretty dire though, I should really do some more browsing on youtube.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Wow I can't remember when I last posted here. I've been so busy with college. How have you guys been? Hope you've been well!

I'm still very much addicted to k-pop and haven't listened to much of anything else really, it's weird though, a lot of my friends are now listening to Gangnam style, although I'm kind of glad that they're at least listening to some K-pop but just that song? Really? XD

I'm also taking up Korean, I really want to learn the language now. I just missed the classes for this year sadly but I'm gonna get me one of those audio CD's. I can write the alphabet and can recognise some of the words when I see them but my pronounciation sucks and I don't know the meanings of the words.

But I've been loving all of Girls' Generations new stuff and I still love Sooyoung! Although I've been listening to quite a lot of T-ara recently (such a shame what's happened with them, but I still support them). My K-pop library is still pretty dire though, I should really do some more browsing on youtube.
'sup, dood. Welcome back!

I was also supposed to take Korean this year, but for some reason, there was a block that made it so I had to take the placement test, which I don't need to do. I was going to go clear it up, but the Korean classes became full, so I didn't see any point in trying again this year. I'll just have to try again next year or something. I have three or four books on learning Korean, and I plan to buy more after I finish reading them. One of the things that I do to practice is to read song lyrics hangeul to improve my reading ability.

Good luck on learning, dude. And you can always come here to get some suggestions :]

Gangnam Style is... No, lol. I like the dance. That was good, Miharu hyung~

justaway12

Smash Master
Really? I thought Japanese Genie and Gee were >>>>>> appearance wise~

ANYWAY LOVE IT <3, styling is better than the Korean version and song is not as good, but close enough since the chorus is practically the same lol

T-block

B2B TST
seems like the japanese version tends to have lower production value (except for genie, now that i think about it), but i also like the feel of this one better than the korean mv. plus this one has some <3 tiffany shots o.o

am i the only one who thinks the dancing isn't nearly as sharp though?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
seems like the japanese version tends to have lower production value (except for genie, now that i think about it), but i also like the feel of this one better than the korean mv. plus this one has some <3 tiffany shots o.o

am i the only one who thinks the dancing isn't nearly as sharp though?
No, the dancing is definitely off compared to the original. Maybe Jessica convinced everyone to be lazier somehow.

I like "Poison" quite a bit, might even review it and upload it before Monday.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
My reply to this is a few days late, but I'm glad that I had looked back a couple of pages to see what was posted, or I might have missed this song (or at least would've found it at a later time)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXcUXWL1mJA&feature=plcp

I gotta admit, for rookies, they're rly taking me back in time, thoughts any1?
Although I do enjoy this song, and BToB in general (very talented, in my opinion), the choreography throughout the MV itself kept me entertained. Very appropriate for what the pace of the song demanded.

Top Bottom