• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I see a few girls at my school, and the occasional guy, sporting that two-tone hair coloring. I guess it's starting to take over the world.

I don't really like the colors G.NA's using, though. I prefer the dark brown/blonde Taeyeon had.

G.NA lookin' great as usual, anyway~

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys, I'm going to start on the K-Pop Group siggy thing If anyone can go back and bump the posts with all the pictures we were gonna be repped by.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Aww I wish I could've helped Taengu~

---

[Review] Sistar - Alone
Vocals: 10 / 10
- Hyorin's voice is everywhere in this song. Sweet sound, husky sound, falsetto, glorious glorious Hyorin. Dasom and Soyou's vocals have also shown some growth. Bora doesn't sing so I can't really say anything about that. Hyorin brings in some rapping too though now that we mention Bora.
Appearance: 10 / 10
- Cute, hot, mature, etc. etc. Sistar looking good all around, and Bora oustandingly so. Not much else to say, all the members have healthy bodies and looks.
Dance: 10 / 10
- This choreography deserves a perfect score. This song screams sexy and classy and the dance is exactly that: sexy and classy. Focused on butts, but not to the extent like Kara's "Mister", and elegant movements.
Rap: 8 / 10
- Honestly, Bora's rapping was never too amazing for me. Sort of good, sort of unimpressive. Of course Bora is extremely attractive and Hyorin adds some of her flair to save the day. I like background singing mixed with rap ("Lady Marmalade").
Music Video: 6 / 10
- What a boring / awful / lame / <insert negative word of your choice> MV. I understand the song / concept is "Alone" but I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to this extent? Like, aside from the backup dancers I'm pretty sure I saw nobody in the MV. And aren't they at some sort of club / bar-esque area? Seems odd to me.
Overall: 44 / 50
- In essence: awesome song, awesome dance, mediocre rap, poor music video.

---

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I could survive something like this. I hope auditions for anywhere are in New York soon or something.

Not sure if seductive or plotting to take over the world.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Exactly! I need to find a solid song to audition soon. Or something. I just suppress my musical interests since whatever but if I get into the trainee system...

justaway12

Smash Master
I wanna watch Love Rain, I heard the first 4 episodes were Zzz, and added nothing to the plot but after that it was \O/

SNSD coming back September with a single in Japan!!! \O/

Happy Birthday Yoong \O/

Top Bottom